I am the one with a big and crazy dream

Dominaiscna

The Dreamer
Hey RPNationies ... Or Rpies... Or ... R-pies... Or pies...

I'll figure out nicknames later hehe

My name is Dominaiscna, you can call me Domi for short since no one can spell the full name right xD Leia is fine too.

I was scoping out rp sites for a platform to recreate an old rp of mine and i found RPnation.

FINALLY A WEBSITE WITHOUT PEDOS ... Ehem i mean.. This is a good website.

I had a year long rp group that originated and was created by me on Dogzer.net which was my main rp site 2 years ago (next to Wattpad).

It's called Silent Hills (if you can come up with another name, go ahead xD can't tell you how many times my friends ranted at me for having that name) and is a mystery, fantasy based rp with a storyline based around the mysteries of a mansion that traversed the universe at random times, never to revisit the same dimension/world within the span of 100 years.

Okay yes... It sounds boring -,- ... Coz i am terrible and making these... Things called summaries...

Long story short, i have a crazy plan for it along with my partner in crime, Aella (who isnt on here yet) who can vouch for me when i say that Silent Hills has places to go.... C'mon, it's a storyline that has developed during a whole year's worth of rping... Gimme a break, this is my baby ;-;

Anyway, i think you're pretty much tired of my tattling... Sigh...

If you're interested, i'll be more than happy to link you to the original group so you could see what it was like then and i will be glad to pour out everything i know about this little rp that started out so long ago as a demon who lived in a mansion on a hill.

Okay...think thats all i have to say...

Oh yah, i'm a gamer, artist, school student, musician and ... Otaku? Yup otaku. So, talk to me if you're interested in any of the above things!

Okay, i'm done hehe, sorry!

Oh wait wait wait! I am both a creative and narrative roleplayer. I enjoy all genres and am willing to roleplay any, especially fantasy *U*, but just warning... I suck at sparring.

Okay now i'm really done.

See you on the flip side

Domi

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Rpnation!

Good luck with that rp of yours! One of the benefits of this wonderful place I've come to call home is that it is flooded with people so surely you'll find interest in time! I recommend starting by creating an interest check.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be more than happy to help answer them!

DaughterofAthena said:
Welcome to Rpnation!
Good luck with that rp of yours! One of the benefits of this wonderful place I've come to call home is that it is flooded with people so surely you'll find interest in time! I recommend starting by creating an interest check.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be more than happy to help answer them!
Thanks so much, Daughter of Athena :) i'm feeling hyped already! But may i ask, what is an interest check?

An interest check is basically a recruitment thread. You pitch your idea to potential roleplayers and in telling them a little bit about the roleplay, you try to convince them to join. Yours would probably go in Fantasy Interest Checks.

This is an example of one of the interest checks I currently have posted. It's not for a fantasy roleplay so it's not exactly the same as what I imagine you will want to put together, but I still think it's a decent example.

DaughterofAthena said:
An interest check is basically a recruitment thread. You pitch your idea to potential roleplayers and in telling them a little bit about the roleplay, you try to convince them to join. Yours would probably go in Fantasy Interest Checks.
This is an example of one of the interest checks I currently have posted. It's not for a fantasy roleplay so it's not exactly the same as what I imagine you will want to put together, but I still think it's a decent example.
Oh I see, that is very cool! Thank you, DOA :) I'll definitely do that, thank you very much.

My best friend IRL is an Otaku. So, welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the warm welcome, Kes! *dances in the confetti*

Kestrel said:
My best friend IRL is an Otaku. So, welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want.

Hey there Domi!

Welcome to the site :D I'm all for art- you should totally post some of your stuff in the Creativity board! Also, what instrument do you play? I play the flute ^__^

BIue said:
Hey there Domi!
Welcome to the site :D I'm all for art- you should totally post some of your stuff in the Creativity board! Also, what instrument do you play? I play the flute ^__^
Hi Blue!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Sure, i probably could try posting some stuff up :) but you do too! I want to see your art stuff!

And for instruments, I've played the piano, the marimba and a bit of the recorder.. :3 and oooh i love the flute! Always wanted to play it!

Dominaiscna said:
Hi Blue!
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Sure, i probably could try posting some stuff up :) but you do too! I want to see your art stuff!

And for instruments, I've played the piano, the marimba and a bit of the recorder.. :3 and oooh i love the flute! Always wanted to play it!
Oooh awesome :D Always wished I could play piano- I'm just too poorly coordinated ;)

My art: Digital - Nellie's Art!

BIue said:
Oooh awesome :D Always wished I could play piano- I'm just too poorly coordinated ;)
My art: Digital - Nellie's Art!
I'm sure you're not very uncoordinated xD

Wow gee! I wish my art could look like that. In terms of digital art.... I suck -,- ... Thats prett much it...

What program or app do you use for your digital drawings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back