• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I am literally trash, Please read.

Satan

hell-bent
So hi. My name is Shawna, but you can call me Satan if you'd like. I know the devil is supposed to be heartless and evil, but I recently watched an animated movie that was so freaking great and emotional... I cannot even explain. I usually do not do fandoms like this.... from Disney I guess because to me it feels wrong. BUT THIS IS A DIFFERENT MATTER.

I am looking for a partner to muse the character Maui... Demigod of the wind and sea, shapeshifter... hero to all. I KNOW LIKE THE TITLE SAYS... I AM TRASH. While I will obviously muse as Moana. Together we will plot and come up with the drama, the fluff, the angst, WHATEVER!!! I JUST NEED IT PLEASE.

Message me if you are interested. I am a slight detailed/very detailed writer. I don't expect LOADS and LOADS of paragraphs per post.... at least a paragraph? No godmodding (Even for you, Demigod lol.) and have fun. I love everyone. If the RP gets boring, please tell me. Or if something comes up to where you cannot post... please let me know. I will give you the same respect. That is all I ask.

(Example of your writing would be lovely)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back