I Am Here!!

Nox Aeternae

"In absentia lucis, Tenebrae vincunt."
Greetings, I am Plus_Ultra!

My Quirk: An Open and Friendly Personality!

My Weakness: Crippling Depression and Anxiety!

My Goal: To have a good time and perhaps even make a few friends!

My Backstory: I am a veteran roleplayer of (going on) 14 years. I've roleplayed on various sites during my time, such as MySpace (yes, I am that old), Facebook, GaiaOnline, and Coloholics. I consider myself a decent writer, however I do sometimes struggle due my illness. I won't divulge my actual age, but I will tell you that I am an adult, as well as a college student, meaning my weeks are typically pretty busy, so if you don't hear from me it is most likely because of that.
Aside from this, I do generally try to be consistent in my replies. If you need to reach me you can always shoot me a PM or an email and I will do my best to get back to you as quickly as I can. I am generally a very friendly (but also shy), easygoing person so don't hesitate to approach me with questions or concerns, or even if you simply wish to chat!

Let's all do our best to have fun, and go beyond! PLUUUS ULTRA!!!

I actually noticed that after I started browsing the forums! Heheh, I actually feel a little embarrassed now ^ ^; I hope they won't mind
Well the difference is hers has a _ and yours doesnt
I dont think she will mind

Ah, a fan of My Hero, I see. Welcome to the site!

Going beyond sounds dangerous, and like a lot of work. All jokes aside, you sound like you'll be a great addition to the community, lots of people with similar attributes so finding friends who be difficult. I'll tell you what will be difficult, finding a good doctor around here. That's where I come in. What's your blood type? Ah it doesn't matter it'll sell.

Going beyond sounds dangerous, and like a lot of work. All jokes aside, you sound like you'll be a great addition to the community, lots of people with similar attributes so finding friends who be difficult. I'll tell you what will be difficult, finding a good doctor around here. That's where I come in. What's your blood type? Ah it doesn't matter it'll sell.

Thank you, I hope I will be. It's been some time since I last RPed on an actual forum, so I'm a little rusty.
Ah, to be honest even I don't know my blood type...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back