Male

<<Sexuality>>

Asexual

<<Race>>

God
Image/Description

IMG_0386.JPG

God Name:Thantos

God Details: Thantos is the son of Nyx(Primordial of night) and ErebusPrimordial of Darkness)( as well a twin brother of Hypnos(God of sleep).He is also the brother of Geras (god of old age), Eris(god of strife), Nemesis (god of retribution), Apate (god of deception) and Charon (the boatman that led the souls to the Underworld). He is the manifestation of death itself.

Groups:N/A

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Personality:Hyzen is a silent man preferring to stay in the background and only act when it is necessary.He is intelligent and analytical looking at all situations from an outside prospective.Hyzen can come of as cold and callous due to his personality.He is capable of seeing the beauty in everything.

Backstory:Hyzen was born to the noble Von Hesen family.His father being Steven Von Hesen and his mother Adria Bon Hesen.Hyzen had quite an easy childhood and usually tried to do as many things as possible.His father was a General in the army and of course taught his son the ways of war.Hyzen was a smart boy but he was a bit reclusive,his parents did not mind his behaviour as long as he could keep the family line going.Hyzen was homeschooled since his parents believed that it was beat for Hyzen if he learnt alone.At the age of 15 Hyzen had learnt everthing that his teachers could possible teach him and finally discovered his powers.His parents were suprisingly accepting of his powers and didn't really mind.now currently at the age of 18 he is travelling atound to gain some wordly experience.

Powers

Flight:I don’t need to explain this.

Death aura: He can sense when someone has recently died or is about to die.He can also create an aura of death around himself which subconsusly causes the victim to feel helpless and cause great fear,If applied with enough pressure victims of his aura may kill themselves.

Shadow manipulation:He can manipulate and control shadows to his liking.From giving them conciseness and forms to turning them into weapons he can do it.He can also give shadows solid forms and directly attack people with his shadows.

Flicker:He speeds up time for himself making it look like he’s flickering from one place to another.He cannot flicker 5 feet next  to a living person making it only really good for escape or if he has a ranged weapon or scythe.

Mind of steel:Anything that affects his mind is greatly reduced in strength.

Death Force Manipulation without the ressurection and weakened.
Skills
Sword master
Analytical
Chef
Tactician

Hobbies:
Reading 
Training
Learning

Pet Peeves
Those that don’t understand the beauty of life.
Chewing with your mouth open.

Quotes:Hmm intresting,many believe that life is the opposite of death but that’s not true it’s a part of it.Remember that.

Theme Music:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi I'm sure you can jump in. We needed a Thanatos character anyway, something to do with death and stuff.

Alrighty, you first have to nerd the 'can't kill me' thing, Remember, you aren't the actual god. You are only a human reincarnation.

Alrighty, you first have to nerd the 'can't kill me' thing, Remember, you aren't the actual god. You are only a human reincarnation.

You can kill him it's just harder to kill him.

Like it takes some really potent poisin to kill him and you should make sure his heartbeat has completely stopped before when you kill him.He's not unkillable.Or can i not put that there.

You can kill him it's just harder to kill him.

Like it takes some really potent poisin to kill him and you should make sure his heartbeat has completely stopped before when you kill him.He's not unkillable. Or can i not put that there.

You can make him survive grievous wounds, as long as vitals are not harmed. I only say this because there would be no way to practically kill him. Not everyone carries poison, making him invincible to nearly everyone. I don't want to haves an Achilles in this RP (invincible, all but for a single flaw).

You can make him survive grievous wounds, as long as vitals are not harmed. I only say this because there would be no way to practically kill him. Not everyone carries poison, making him invincible to nearly everyone. I don't want to haves an Achilles in this RP (invincible, all but for a single flaw).

Can i swap it for This

I'm sorry if I seem too nitpicky, but it's a no on that ability too. If he was a god of war, it would be understandable to have something to do with that, but as a god of death, no.

Nah i actaully don't mind.This is one of my first roleplays so i want to make sure i don't make these same mistakes in future ones.

So i was thinking Death force manipulation but without the resurrection and with all the abilities being weakened.So that I'm not absurdly overpowered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back