Hype Thread

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Everyone is a fan of something.

There are always exciting future events.

Here's a thread for fangirling (or fanghosting)

What are you hyped about?! :D

How can you possibly stand the wait without blowing you heart up or suddenly combusting!?

I'm too entirely excited about the new Hannibal season that came out this month.

Between episodes I have a feeling that I'm going to be doing nothing but rolling around on my floor and screaming.

And the new Homestuck adventure game that's supposedly going to come out soon... Like pls gimme I'll throw my money at you.

:0 I keep hearing about Fallout! I've never actually played any of the games though. What are they about?

Atom said:
Fallout 4.
Came here to post this.

Ghost said:
:0 I keep hearing about Fallout! I've never actually played any of the games though. What are they about?
Post apocalyptic RPG. Really great games, definitely one of my favorites. You should try playing one of them ^-^

tsundere said:
Post apocalyptic RPG. Really great games, definitely one of my favorites. You should try playing one of them ^-^
Ehhee. What system(s) is it/are they for? Is there a overarching story/would I have to play them in chronological order?

QuirkyAngel said:
Tales of Zestiria.
I haven't heard of this either- is it another game?

It's the newest of the Tales games. I've only played 3: Tales of Grace, Tales of Xillia, and Tales of Xillia 2. Loved them all so, I expect big things from the next one:)

@Alad V could explain so much better than I given he's probably not on a phone.

I hope it lives up to your expectations! :0

Speaking of games (and because I want to stay slightly on topic), the mother 4 fangame looks really promising too.

I suppose at this point in time I am fangirling over The Last of Us

I've wanted to play it for 2 years now, and I finished the game yesterday. Great game. A lot of faults in it, but I still loved it.

This is what made me what to play it

[media]

[/media]

My body is ready for the newest Fire Emblem game, as well as the SMT x FE crossover project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back