[Hyaku Monogatari: The Act of 100 Ghostly Stories] The Tea Room

Alright, I think I am going to have to withdraw from this one. It's going a bit slower than I would like and that makes it harder to keep up with things with so much time passing between posts.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. This game seems to have been going poorly from the get go, and my rather stilted series of posts from the onset haven't been helping that either.

If that's the case, I might just disband it, because it doesn't seem like anyone is having much fun with it.

I do want to play, but I'm in the middle of a big project integration/test effort at work while also working on the new job + move process, trying to plan a wedding and keep a dog from going crazy... so.. I guess apologies for slowness, however it is one of the nice things about pbp.

Alright, sorry for the wait you guys, I'm just rethinking how I'm going to rejigger the plot about there being only the two of you. Should easy enough, and proper, on time posts will follow shortly. Again, apologies for the silly wait between stuff.

Thats ok, 2 weeks ago I was in finals hell for my spring quarter so I understand people being busy. Hopefully I can still talk NPC Arashi into trading me knowledge of his fire and air spells, an area Kenji is sorely lacking in.

Silvertongued, can there be a spell of rank 3 or lower to drive pests away? I would like to importune that so we can have a chance at saving the scrolls.

Fuck, I just realized I forgot to add my gear and stuff. And I think I was eyeing the Kiho. Argh

No problems, same here thats why it took me a week to update. I messed up my importune roll, so I just changed that

Man I wish I was a higher ranked shugenja so I can bust out The Mending Forge and repair the scrolls that the monks have. Oh well, I guess we will have to think of something else.Now to find out how to politely address the abbot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back