Huzzah! A man of quality! has joined your party.

laark

hello, hello. another queer has arrived.
i've been wanting to roleplay again recently and i just so happened to find this lovely place, so i'll be joining your ranks, darlings. i've been roleplaying for four years now, give or take, and i'm really passionate when it comes to writing. i'm literate - adv. literate. i always match my partner's length of responses.
i go by they//them and i'm always more than willing to talk and such. i solely love roleplaying angst, action, the odd thriller and tasteful fantasy/paranormal fiction-- usually each with a good touch of romance, of course. i'm mainly into roleplaying queer romance though i'm definitely open to other possibilities if i really like the plot and character i'll be playing with.
anyways, definitely looking forward to talking to all of you darlings. :bishiesparklesl: thanks for having me.

Last edited:
Oh look! An unwelcomed person... Not to be confused with unwelcome. I promise, you're pretty welcome here. If I'm not booed off the site, nobody will be. Not so sure if I fit your preferences, but that' alright because I know all those things are pretty well liked anyway. So go ahead and join in. If you dare... But do dare. It's a good site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back