• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hurry, there's no time to waste!!!

Jon

Soldier of Fortune
Hey, I'm Jon, your typical guy really, let's role-play. 

Guidelines:

• I role-play through PM's
  •  I generally post 3-5 paragraphs at a time
  • I post quickly and many times a day, but the nature of my work is sporadic so I may be slow at times
  • My role-plays tend to cover almost everything, but generally have a mature tone, though that doesn't mean we couldn't be light and fun.
  • Romance is preferred, but let's keep it to a subplot.
  • I always main a male, but double many other characters.
  • Anyone is welcome to message me if you're interested in my plots, and feel free to suggest ideas. None of my ideas are set in stone and I love world-building with people.  

Plot Idea:

Plot 1: Contractor for hire: With the growth of large corporations and companies (think disney, pharmaceutical groups, food chains), and their great influence on the world and society, many decided that it would be best to create in-house departments to handle the problems they faced. While a team of lawyers and money can solve most things, they usually cost a great deal of money, and even worse, time. In attempt to deal with their problems more efficiently, these companies began hiring "contractors" to solve issues for them. Individuals with problem solving skills, (hitmen, special investigators, ex-special forces, hookers, retired cops, genius level college grads, even individuals with special abilities like mind reading, visions) who could work towards the companies interests while being supported by the companies money and influence. For example a mayor who doesn't want Walmart's in his town because they ruin small mom and pop shops suddenly dies in his sleep. A scientist on the verge of a medical breakthrough is suddenly kidnapped and seen working at another companies lab. Capitalism is as competitive as ever, with companies resorting to real battle tactics beyond courtrooms and boardrooms. You can be whoever you want, a contractor, CEO of a company or whatever. The idea also has to be fleshed out a bit more, so we can discuss it.  

Plot 2: A Lucky Break: (This plot will change depending on your interest) In a Fantasy medieval setting, a bored drifter decides to join up with a band of thieves he is drinking with at a local Inn. Thinking he could use a little extra cash, and the locals in the capital were more than wealthy enough, he saw no harm in the task. When he finds out that the plan is to steal from the Royal treasury, things become a bit more complex, but they manage due to his skill. Things evolve further when their "simple" smash and grab is turned into a kidnapping when his face is revealed to the Princess, up a bit to late. Not wanting to push their luck, they move to make their escape, but the drifter stops his comrades when he discovers their intentions are far more diabolical than he had thought. Stopping the thieves and releasing the Princess, they are cornered by guards after the previous fight. His fate now resting in the Princess' hands. This again needs some fleshing out, but let me know if you're interested. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Jon,

I'm ElizaVioly. I would be interested in roleplaying plot number 2 with you possibly. Depending on where we would like to go with it I suppose. If you're interested in rp:ing with me you can send me a pm. Just a quick note, I may not be able to reply too often yet hopefully sufficiently often enough. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back