• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Hunters Secret. (Reserved)

Scarlet flinched, feeling someone pressing down on the wound. She opened her eyes, looking up at blurred figure before her. She could only barely make out what he was telling her and the thought of removing the arrow scared her, she didn't want that. Unconsciously she started to move away from him as much as it was possible.

But her body soon gave out and even if she wanted to she couldn't move. She shook her head when he offered her the stick, she would just bite it in half and wound herself more. "Just do it fast...." Scarlet murmured in weak, broken voice, the silver was hurting her and pulling it out was only opinion if she wanted to live.

Darren braced, and pulled out in one quick movement. He grimaced as blood poured out at an evem faster rate. He applied more pressure, attempting to slow the flow. He left her for a moment, running back to the quad. He came back with his pack, laying it on the ground next to her. He bandaged the wound. He didn't stitch it up, she would heal now that the arrow was removed.

He wrapped a blanket around her, trying to keep her warm. "Hold on." He said to her as he bundled her up. They would have to wait till she was healed. She was in no shape to be moved. Darren grabbed a gun out of his pack and sat down next to her.

(Hi! I'm going to country side for a week since the vacation is starting, so i won't be able to replay for a while.I'm so sorry about that. I really won't have much time to sit near my phone and type. So i hope you won't mind if i replay when i get back.)

Sharp scream escape her lips as the arrow was pulled out, it felt like someone was ripping her flesh even after the weapon was out. From there everything happened in daze, she had no idea what was going on and where she was. All she could feel was pain that made her feel light headed. She passed out few times, but knew that she had to stay awake. Scarlet shivered from cold, even with a blanket she felt wild shivers run through her.

The blood kept flowing, silver that was still in her system didn't allow the wound to heal fast like it usually would. The bandage was soaked with blood already and she couldn't keep her eyes open. Her vision blurred over before she passed out completely.

Darren grinded his teeth. She was losing to much blood, and even if he could get his hands on some he had no idea of the differences in human and werewolf blood. He couldn't catorize the wound either, the shock would kill her. He carried her in his arms, holding her close in an attempt to keep her warm with his own body heat.

He found a small cave and carried her inside. He noticed that the wound was still bleeding heavily. He had no choice, he quickly stiched up her side before bandaging it with fresh bandages. He wrapped them both in the blanket, holding her close and sharing his body heat. He stayed awake, keeping an eye on her condition.

Scarlet was shivering from cold, she had no idea how long she was unconscious. When she opened her eyes first thing she saw was familiar face as Darren held her close. She was confused at first. The place was dark and the air around them was wet making her snuggled closer to warm body besides her. Her side still hurt but it looked like bleeding had stopped.

"Where...are we?" Scarlet asked, her voice quiet and broken. Her throat felt dry like a sandpaper which made it harder to talk. She didn't want to move away from him, he was so warm and she felt safe in his strong arms.

"A cave." He said wrapping his arms tigher around her as she snuggled closer to him. He was a bit surprised she was awake. She sounded a bit partched, so he let go of her for a moment to reach into the supplies he had brought with him. He opened a water bottle and poured in some sugar packs. He shook the bottle, mixing in the sugar. "This will help." He said as he handed the bottle to her. "It may taste funny, but you have lost a lot of blood. The sugar will help you replinsh your blood."

He adjusted the blanket so she could drink from the bottle. He wrapped his arms back around her. He was happy that she was awake. For a moment it had occured to him that she may not wake up. Although he had not known her that long, it was nice to have someone with you. He smiled slightly to himself, he was getting soft.

He looked around the cave. It was not very large, it was about the size of a small room. The ceiling was just high enough that he could stand, although his hair brushed against the ceiling. They would have to stay here for a time, Scarlet was not in any condition to travel. With the silver in her system the wound would take time to heal.

He frowned at the relization that those after them might catch up. He could handle the hunters for the most part, but werewolves would be a problem in a group. Luckily the entrance to the cave was small. In the case he had to defend the cave, the attackers would not simply be able to rush him.

(I noticed that your other RPs had longer replies. I'll try to give longer replies)

(Yeah, that would be great if you could write longer replays. I wanted to let you know that i will be gone for another week and will replay when i'm back.)

Scarlet took the bottle from him and took a sip, gulping down the sweet water. It made her dry throat feel better and before she knew it the bottle was empty, only thing left in it was sugar that hadn't melted. "Thanks..." She murmured, her voice still quiet but it was no longer raspy. She leaned more into Darren, taking in his warmth and sensation of another body besides her. He gave her a strange feeling of safety, the feeling of his strong arms around her made her feel like nothing could hurt her. Usually she wouldn't let anyone close to her but it was different with Darren, she didn't mind him being close. Although she didn't know him for long he seemed like person she could trust. Maybe she only thought that because her mind was dizzy from blood loos, but she didn't care now she really needed a person besides her and Darren was the best option.

"They will catch up with us if we don't keep moving...Wounds caused by silver heal very slowly, almost in the same pace as human wounds. We don't have much time....We have to keep moving."

Scarlet said while staring up at Darren, she was too weak to even stand up however she understood just how bad was the situation. "You won't win against everyone that are after us on your own. How far is the safe house you mentioned?" Scarlet tried to sit up but quickly changed her mind when she felt sharp pain through her side. Scarlet held back a scream as she lied back down in Darren's arms.

"You need to rest for awhile." He said as she tried to get up. "The safe house is close, once you are healthy enough we can go there." He didn't like seeing her in pain, he could almost feel a sharp pain in his side just by looking at her. "You need at least a day to get your blood back, rest for a day then we can go if you really want to." He was aware he couldn't fight all their problems, but that didn't stop him from entertaining the idea.

He looked around the cave, attempting to figure out some ways he could set traps that would at least keep a few a bay. He didn't want to leave her side, she would need his warmth for a while longer, and much to his surprise he found it very comfortable. He had never really been this close to another person, much less a girl. It made him feel like he needed to protect her. He looked down at her, trying to figure out how to keep her safe.

He sighed. "How long do you think it will take for the werewolves to catch up with us?" He asked her. Hunters could be dealt with, they were only human and he had been trained how to deal with both humans and werewolves. Humans were much easier to handle, but if several werewolves came they would be in trouble. He had some silver ammunition and a silver knife, but it wouldn't be enough against a whole pack of wolves. His arms tightened slightly around Scarlet at the thought. It seemed cruel to have gotten this far and so close to safety, to now be forced to stop.

"We don't have much time till they caught up...Maybe a day, two if we're lucky. I could sense if they were close, for now i don't feel them but that doesn't mean that we're safe. What about hunters? The ones you killed, we should have some time till they send out another team right? You know how it works...How long does it take for them to discover that a team failed and send another group of people?" She asked, feeling concerned. Scarlet hated to feel helpless, she wasn't only risking her own life but Darren's tool. "The silver wounds heal very slowly, almost the same peace as human wounds. I won't heal in time of one day so it doesn't matter if we move today or tomorrow. We have to get away...Besides there is another problem..." Scarlet paused, thinking of how she was supposed to explain the situation.

"The full moon is in few days. With silver in my system i can't shift on my own so my body will force it on me. Then i won't be able to travel for sure, hell i don't even know if i will stay alive during the shift. But if i do survive your in danger...In time of full moon i can't control my wolf and i don't know what i can do to you." She explained, leaving out all the details. Scarlet knew that she had to warn him about the blood lust and need for humans flesh but she just couldn't force herself to say it.

Things that could happen in next few days scared her. The fact that Darren was around calmed her down a little but she was still afraid of what could happen to her and what she could do to others. Scarlet didn't want to become a monster, one of those blood thirsty rogues.

Darren frowned slightly, asborbing all of the information she was giving him. "We have a day, maybe two before more hunters come." He had forgotten about the full moon, and cursed himself for doing so. He looked down at her bandaged wound. It would not go well when she changed into her wolf form. "If we can just get within the property we would be good. The property is large enough that it should keep anyone safe while you can't control your wolf form."

He looked down at her wound once again. He wasn't sure exactly how a transformation work, but he had a bad feeling that both bandages and stitches would cause her more harm than healing when she did change. "I'm going to have to remove that before the full moon." He gestured at her bandages. "I'll wait until the day before. The less time you are without bandages, the better."

He had not assumed things would be easy, in fact he had expected some difficulty. Now that it had happened though, he was worried. Scarlet was badly hurt, but they would have to move her. They had little choice in the matter. He could possibly take her on the quad but they would have to drive slow. He would have to find some way of taking her to safety.

"Do you think you could ride the quad?" He asked her. "We are going to have to move you, its to dangerous here right now. If we can get to the house there is a safe room and if I need to I can lock myself in there during the full moon. It should be enough to keep me safe. I am worried about you changing while wounded, it doesn't seem like a good idea even if you can't help your transformation."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back