• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunters of Vernae ( Overview )

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Light

M.A.R.C.Y.
Rules

• All broken rules will result in a strike. At 4 strikes, you will be removed from the RP.
  • Characters within this roleplay can die at any given moment. No character within this rp, whether they’re my own, an NPC, or even plot important is immune from death. That being said, there is a set rule for setting up a kill on another character. At the beginning of the ‘Killing Attempt’ post, this symbol must be put up “( ! )”. This is stands for the check warning before you go for a checkmate. This warning lets someone know that their character can potentially die within your next post if the death threat isn’t avoided in RP. If the threatened fails to avoid the situation, the attacker has the right to either spare or kill off the character. If the threatened manages to find a way to avoid the crisis, nothing can be done about it, they’re safe. If the symbol is not thrown up the post before the killing blow, the kill is invalid and the character gets to live, if brought to my attention. Another character that does not belong to the same user, can interfere to save a threatened character.
  • All disagreements are to be handled over PM with either me or GingerBread GingerBread involved as the mediator. If it’s confusion on a post or a simple mistake being called out, the OOC is fine but arguments are not to be held there. All argumentative posts will be deleted within 12 minutes to give users the chance to copy-paste them into a PM.
  • Any hint of meta-gaming will be brought up over PM for modification or deletion. God-modding is no tolerance as well, if I see it, I delete it.
  • There will be a character limit set to one until more Vernae both enemy and organization owned are introduced. Each character must have their own Vernae after all!
  • I am not against suggestions for playing antagonistic roles. Whether or not you can play the role of an antagonist I was meaning to introduce depends on your performance, just ask over PM first.
  • There has to be at least a two paragraphs per post with 5 to 8 sentences. If you fail to uphold this rule once, don’t worry, it’s not strike worthy. Though habitually failing to comply with this small task will result in a strike.
  • Being inactive for more than a week without any prior notification will result in a strike and me piloting your character until your return. If you fail to say anything or post within two days of this strike, your character will be written out.
  • There will be a simple discord but all rules broken there will reflect on your strikes within the RP.

All Vernae will be distributed through a wheel, all of this is based off of luck. Once your character is accepted, I’ll spin the wheel to see what Vernae you recieve. That Vernae is to be added on to your character sheet immediately. There are a total of 17 Vernae to start with, so there are currently 14 slots left. This roleplay is habitually plot driven but mostly driven off of interaction and individual character arcs. I expect you to put in effort like I will to keep both your own characters and the story interesting. Each weapon that stores your Vernae is introduced through personal preference but guns are not allowed. The underground base has an appearance change since one of the housekeepers has a Vernae that can change its environment. This is what it looks like:
94F758B0-9C24-4FAD-B202-C46F07BDDECD.jpg

All additional features will be added as things progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back