• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunter X Hunter: World Missions CS

Name: Amelia Stenthon

Height: 5'3

Weight: 110lbs

Appearance:

Personality: Calm and mostly always in a good mood, likes painting and music, has a control over her emotions, some times spaces out.

Skills painting, hand to hand combat, Nen style fighting.

Background: The Stenthon family is known for their four generations, Amelia lived her life learning how to fight and how to stay alive during extreme conditions, she accompanied her brother and her father on several hunting missions, and now that she turned 18, it is her turn to prove her worth in the family and become a true hunter. With a lot of cheering and motivation from both her father and older brother, Amelia started her journey, leaving the family mansion and set out to mures port with both excitment and slight nervousness.

Extra: she always has her bike and painting canvas and brushes where ever she goes.

Name: Amelia Stenthon

Height: 5'3

Weight: 110lbs

Appearance:

Personality: Calm and mostly always in a good mood, likes painting and music, has a control over her emotions, some times spaces out.

Skills painting, hand to hand combat, Nen style fighting.

Background: The Stenthon family is known for their four generations, Amelia lived her life learning how to fight and how to stay alive during extreme conditions, she accompanied her brother and her father on several hunting missions, and now that she turned 18, it is her turn to prove her worth in the family and become a true hunter. With a lot of cheering and motivation from both her father and older brother, Amelia started her journey, leaving the family mansion and set out to mures port with both excitment and slight nervousness.

Extra: she always has her bike and painting canvas and brushes where ever she goes.

It's good. Just remember that the Nen should be kept fair for the other peeps. I guess what I'm trying to say is just overdo with the Nen too early.

It's good. Just remember that the Nen should be kept fair for the other peeps. I guess what I'm trying to say is just overdo with the Nen too early.
ok, i won't use any Nen till the last part of the exam, and i'll keep it mild, promise :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back