Anime & Manga Hunter x Hunter on Netflix

Circus

<p>

Hunter x Hunter is now streaming on Netflix. You're welcome.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunter x Hunter is currently my favorite anime, seriously.

I'll have more to say later.

HXH is amazing, I stop watching the anime and just read the Manga, It is so great. Wish the creator would give use a new chapter already but I understand he's sick. I can't wait for the Dark continent journey.

Circus said:
Greed Island arc is one of the greatest arcs there is. Wish that game were real.
Is it really? I've only just finished the Yorknew City arc, but everyone around me keeps saying that the Chimera Ant arc practically blows the rest of the arcs out of the water.

I'm... surprised. I find a lot of animes that I lose interest in after the first 1-5 episodes, but HunterxHunter is pretty good. Though I really have to thank my nephew because I just decided to drop in for an episode and I really liked it.

At the beginning of the Greed Island arc now. I will probably look up the manga as well.

Verite said:
Is it really? I've only just finished the Yorknew City arc, but everyone around me keeps saying that the Chimera Ant arc practically blows the rest of the arcs out of the water.
Truth.

When you get to the Chimera Ant arc, you will see their budget/writing spend in the best way possible for the anime, its amazing. That arc is what made Hunter X Hunter my number one anime at the moment.

It's just great all around. Pushes the limit of the shounen genre.

The mangaka also did Yu Yu Hakusho.

So did anyone see Gon yet, I dont watch the anime much in the manga but Gon looked...yuck. It made me want to vomit.

Yeah, the chimera arc is over in both the manga and anime.

Its on the dark continent arc with a deemphasis on gon and killua.

So have you seen what Gon looks like in the hospital bed? Has he been healed by Kil's sister yet?

I am just asking if that has happen in Anime yet.

I hope so. When i was first told about HXH is didn't care for it. Then I watched the original anime dub....The the original OVA's and then I finished Greed Island on the 2011 series and watch chimera arc. That shit was so good a i had to read the manga, I wanted so much more but then it stopped! I hope this man gets better, This is a master piece. The King is one of the most complex anime character i had see, I hope he give us more like that when he gets better.

How long has he been sick?

I watched the original and OVA series too. The Greed Island OVA is great.

He's been ill for years. Was on hiatus for about two years ago, then started back up about a year ago for a couple months before stopping again. Damn shame.

Just saw the last episode of Hunter x Hunter, finally the creator returns from his hiatus.

All I can say is Beautiful.

My Tuesdays won't ever be the same any more :( .

Gon but not forgotten.

Why can't thy just put out some filler till they can start the Dark Continent ark. I did just find out that the manga is back up. 9 awesome chapter to read! I hope you guys read the manga, Or you will be waiting till a OVA comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back