<*HUNTED*> (open)

Cresil growled at him. "My kind?" she spat at him. "My kind? They hurt me and attacked me and locked me away!" She stepped away from him shaking her head. "I can't deal with any of you or this or them anymore!" The shadows surrounded her lower body completely. "Why....?" Cresil said brokenly. "I just want to be left in peace...." The shadows dissipated as she slumped up agains't a wall. "Just kill me already...." She looked at him with dull eyes. "You'll kill me eventually, so why help you at all?"

He looked at her. "So you want to be left alone? Then help me. And I'll leave you be. I just need information. All I want is a way to get to someone on the other side. That's it." he said with a soft voice. "all I need is a way to get him here. All I need is a way fine and kill him..." he said looking down. Tears started to fall down his cheeks. Then he realized he was crying and whiped his tears away. "Will you help me? Cresil will you just tell me what I need to know? And after that I'll leave you be it'll be like we never had this conversation." he asked getting down to her level. Akira knew all to well what it was like to be locked away for being different. He knew her pain. It's because of this feeling that drove him to this state of emotional connection with Cresil. And also why he didn't kill her in the first place.

Cresil stares at the ground for a bit before standing up. "If I help you get back to the other side to kill whoever," she says. "Then can you help me... I don't know, get used to this place?" Cresil gestures wildly around her before wiping the tears off her face. "Then we can part our merry little demonic ways like we never met." She pushes herself off the way and readjusts her hair. Something in her told her to trust him now. Call it a demon's intuition if you will. He was honest if a bit screwy. Just like her. Then she got an idea. "I think I have an idea for who can help us get a portal back into the demon world though.... I don't know if she'll help though..."

Lilin saw the ash outline and her eyes went wide in furry. Letting out an inhuman sound she barged into the room, dagger drawn to attack.

Akira looked at her. "If that's what it takes than fine. I'll help you. But you must promise me something." he said looking at her while she gathered herself. "you must never kill a human. If I find out you broke this Ill find you and kill you. Do I make myself clear?" he asked with utter seriousness on his face. For far too long he sat by and watched his friends get killed. He was tired of it. "So who is this person that you're talking about?" he asked putting his blade back in its shieth.

Chris turned around, startled. Within a second there's a blade of his own in his hand. He stabs at Lilin and starts using tactics to back her up agains't a wall. Once she was flat agains't the wall he hit a button with his free hand. A cage drops down from the ceiling over her. "How the hell did you get in here?" He mutters while looking at the open door she came through. He walks back over to the machine to start analyzing the second weapon, confident in the cage's holding capabilities. "Crazy demon, I'll deal with you after I'm done with these."

Lilin's eyes started swirling with anger. Her lips parted slightly and her voice came out smooth and calm, although filled with malice, like some ethereal being. "How dare you destroy my weapons!" She took in a deep breath, letting the melody of her voice drift throughout the room, "You will release me from this cage at once."

Cresil nods to him. "I wasn't exactly planning on killing a human." She looks him over again. "I'm not like the feeding on flesh kind, I deal with food of a more.... ephemeral nature." With a slight smirk she unglamoured herself. It was like taking off tight fancy clothes after wearing them for hours. Cresil sighed in relief and reached up to rearrange her hair over her horns while she talked. "I need to find my friend Lilin. She used to make little portals when we were kids. They were only big enough move little stuff but I'm sure she's improved by now." Cresil sighed. "She was here when I first arrived but she seemed... off. And then she got attacked so I fled," she admitted. "This world is somewhat scarier then Onryoakuma realm.... So we find her and she might be able to make a portal back!"  
Chris stiffened and turned around to face her. He was devoid of all emotion except in his eyes. They showed a mixed of anger, confusion, and great discomfort. His limbs moved sloppily and robotically towards the cage. Chris opened the door to the cage slowly. It was difficult with his labored mobility but he did it. He then stood to the side, almost like awaiting the next order.

Lilin nodded at the hunter in front of her, walking over to the horrid table to retrieve the remaining daggers. "Thank you!" She smiled and walked out the door and down the hallway, knowing he would be dazed long enough for her to leisurely walk out. A sharp pain came from her arm and she looked down to see the stab wound from the hunter. She decided that she would just go home and heal up rather than going to check on Cresil...now she only had to find the ladder.

Akira nodded. Then a sign appeared on the back wall of the ally. Only hunter can see this mark and it meant another hunter caught a demon. "what the?" he asked out loud. "someone has captured a demon. And she's powerful." he said looking a Cresil. "that friend you were talking about?" he asked thinking it made sense. "I think I can open this door to the base. But I'm not really good at it.." he admitted. Akira didn't use the doors like the other hunters. He used a hunter ability called flash step. It allowed him to enter the base without using the secret doors that were all over the city. "let's see if we can get inside." he said to himself. He clapped his hands like before and placed them on the back wall. All of a sudden a huge hole appeared almost out of this air. Inside was a long hall way and the sound of an angry female voice.

Cresil tilted her head at him. "You can create portals....?" She shakes her head. "Can't you use these to go to the demon world then?" Her furry ears twitched as they listened to the angry voice. "That could be Lilin but it sounds sort of weird. All distorted." She looks at the portal. "Just walk through?"

He smiled. "no not creat portals. Just opened a door. They're all over the place." he said half laughing. Akira stepped inside the hallway and looked at Cresil. "yeah just like this." he smiled. He looked down the hall and saw an open door. "wel looks like she's getting away. Hmm let's see if I can catch up to her." he smirked. "just one second." he said holding out his hand at her. He stepped forward and immediately moved down the hall almost teleporting to the other demon girl. He appeared in front of the other demon. "hey how's it going?" he smiled waving at her.

Lilin quickly jumped back when a man appeared in front of her, pursing her lips as to make sure she didn't speak, she looked him up and down cautiously. She couldn't deal with another hunter right now she needed to go home and get healed, she faintly sniffed the air...wait? Human? and demon? She was confused but either way- demon or not- she didn't trust anyone especially this guy. She quickly tried to make her way past him.

Akira smiled. "oh no you're not getting away that easily." he said as he grabbed the demon girl. "I need your help with something." he said holding her in a bear hug. "just hear me out and I'll let you go just as soon as you help me with a favor. I'm not looking to kill you like the other guy." he said having no reason to lie.

Lilin jerked in surprise when he wrapped her up in his arms and started to squirm, all the while keeping her mouth shut. Finally when she realized the attempt was futile she stopped and nodded her head yes.

Akira smiled. "good girl. I heard from a little birdy that you can creat portals. Yes?" he asked the demon half wondering why she doesn't speak. "if you help me. I'll see to it that you never have to hear from hunters ever again. On one condition. You never kill a human again. Deal?" he asked. (unfortunately I have to go after this post. I'll be on again tomorrow same time)

Lilin shrugged at the man's question. It was true she could make portals ever since she was little, sending little objects to and fro across both worlds and over the years was taught how to increase the size and capacity of a portal so people could pass through but she couldn't find a reason to open one up for this guy...i mean sure not having to deal with humans and hunters would be great but if he wanted to head back into the Onryoakuma world she would have to go too- so she could bring him back- and if she was going back she would damn well stay because there was obviously nothing left to do in the human world. Also the thought of never killing a human again wasn't the most joyous thought in her head and it's not like she loved doing it but she was trained to kill and if she was told to kill she would, a silly promise like this wouldn't stop her. She sighed and shrugged again, wishing for once she could turn off this damned siren voice...

Cresil watched the display with mild interest. "Please don't hurt her?...Hi Lilin.... been awhile, huh?" She smiles sadly. "You disappeared with no trace, what happened.. and why aren't you talking?" Cresil tilted her head with a frown. "You used to have such a pretty voice."

Lilin shrugged her shoulders and crossed her arms, still not budging from the silence she was forced to keep. He would know whenever she used her voice; that was part of the deal, pact, bond between master and pet if you will. He had ALL control over her and she mindlessly followed instructions, even if it meant a wild goose chase through the human world, killing a few here and there and then leaving her in this place for no reason.

Lilin snapped out of her thoughts and looked over at Cresil, she had changed, sure she was older and more womanly but Lilin could also see the damage of her childhood in her eyes and the fear she had. Lilin looked at Cresil and did a sort of cutting motion across her own throat, signalling that she wasn't going to talk the remainder of their time together, she could write but that would take more time than needed, so instead she pointed back at the room where the other hunter had been left, paralyzed in a trance from her voice...Cresil should understand.....siren voices were
sparse where they came from, since most were killed if they became too strong, but it's common enough that Cresil would recognize what had happened to the boy...

Cresil tilted her head at Lilin but looked into the room. A hunter was frozen in a siren's trance, his eyes shifting around rapidly while the rest of his body didn't listen to his brain. Cresil's eyes widened and she looked back to Lilin with a wild grin. "You're a siren? Really? I KNEW IT!" She hugged Lilin tightly. Cresil leaned in and whispered in Lilin's ear. "You always had a way with words." Jumping back she grinned like an idiot. "I understand that you don't want to speak or that you can't, but can you help us?"

Akira stood here watching the two demons reunite. He smiled. "So?" He asked. "Do we have a deal?" He waited for the siren to answer in the best way that she could. He looked over to the other Hunter. "I'll be back. don't tell the superiors where I went." He smirked knowing that he couldn't speak. Akira turned back to the two demons. "So shale we?" He asked with a slight grin.

Lilin looked between these two ridiculous beings, her shoulders dropping in defeat. She let out a faint nod, walking away from the two, holding her hand up to signal them to stay back. She faced away from them, focusing all her energy on the area in front of them, she pulled out three of her blades and threw them onto the ground, in the shape of a triangle- the tip furthest away from her- and they started to glow red as she started to talk, softly at first, and then louder causing the red light to grow upward and connect in the center. Continuing to chant she walked over to the red dot- the size of her palm- in the center of the triangle. Slowly placing her fingertips on it she trailed it down to the ground and then spread it apart to form a sort of eye shaped hole.

Turning to the two figures behind her she smirked, in a sort of playful and mischievous way, and motioned them to follow her, swiftly turning and walking through the portal.

Cresil's smile disappears. Her gaze hardens on the portal and she slowly shakes her head. "I... really don't want to go back....." She looks at Lilin and Akira, "There are way too many people looking for me now, I'd be thrown right back into prison or worse"

Lilin turns and faces Cresil, face deadpanned- as if to say 'you think i want to go back?'- and part of her did, humans were too finicky for her own liking. But not being surrounded by watchful eyes and heightened ears was relaxing.

Lilin walked back to Cresil and placed a hand on her shoulder, shaking her head and pointed to her own mouth; smiling and whispering-her voice somewhat raspy from lack of use- "Don't worry, my voice is stronger than you think, but i'll need more help…you know i can't leave that hunter in there alone and He'll be after me once He senses my presence over there…i'll need all the help i can get. I already know He has someone watching me, and maybe you, in this town…..Lucius"

Cresil freezes again. "Lucius is watching you?" She shakes her head, backing up and looking around with wide eyes. "No, no, no, no, what have you done!" She shakes Lilin's shoulders. "He can't find us again! He can't find me!" Her hair swirls wildly around her face. The temperature in the room rises rapidly. Shadows creep froma round her. Her eyes glow and teeth grow to point. Cresil buries her face in her hands as blood runs down where her nails scrape. "No, no, no, he'll kill everyo-" Stopping with a croak and looking down, black blood runs down her front. With a final look at Lilin her eyes glaze over and Cresil breathes her last, going limp.

In the chaos, no-one had noticed the unfrozen Chris move from the corner to sink a sword into the unsuspecting demon-girl. "You're right... I don't like my property leaving me," he says with a growl and pulls the sword out, Cresil's body falling to the ground in a heap of shadows and hair, before pointing it at Lilin and Akira. His eyes glow blue with possession "Lilin... I expected better then for you to be plotting with some half-descendant of an onryoakuma peasant" He scoffs and shakes his head. "Such a shame.... oh well, even a siren can't misbehave..."

"I'll have to kill you both"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back