• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunted Lore

Emmi

Jumin's Bae
Hunted
----
Creatures and Character Rules

tumblr_inline_mnj9iesB4s1qz4rgp.gif

In this RP, you are allowed to choose any of the following:
Human
Angels
Ghosts
Spirits
Fairies
Genies
Unicorns
Nekos
Centaurs
Fauns
Mermaids
Kitsunes
Pixies
Bogle
Sirens
Elves
Naiad or Nymphs
Dragons
Elementals (Fire, Wind, Earth, and Water)
Demons
Witches
Vampires
Werewolves
Banshees

If you have a type of creature in mind that you would like to use, please ask me if its fine to have that creature in this RP, and I will rank it as I see fit (judging by skills). Hybrids between creatures (For example, vampire and werewolf hybrid) are not allowed. This is to prevent confusion within the danger scale and prevent over powered characters. Keep in mind your character does NOT have to hate supernaturals if your character is human, or vise versa.

Hunted
----
Setting

146280877473233_animate.gif

The RP takes place in the future, or the year 3290. Keep in mind that there's a lot of technological advances in this time, such as advanced robots, advanced guns and machines, digital houses, trains that go in the air, and a cure for cancer. Because of technology nowadays, its very easy to encounter a supernatural creature, unlike olden times. There are machines that help detect magic and medications that can even make those who take it speak the truth and only the truth. There is advanced lying detectors as well.

Because this takes place in the future, a bunch of wars took place as well. Such as WWIII, WWIV, and WWV. Even WSCI, or "War of Supernatural Creatures One". Most of the crimes committed are blamed on supernaturals, since humans are afraid of them and believe they are the ones who cause wrong and illegal acts. However, if you are a creature that is four and below, no one would kill you or imprison you (unless you do something illegal, of course). However, judging by supernaturals' reputation nowadays, those creatures would get bullied and discriminated.

This takes place in the town of Grimville, and the mayor of this town is Robert Norway. His wife is Diana Norway. The town itself is very rich.

Hunted
----
Rules

46b13cf5acdbc7a4e43c68c956d9c723.gif

1.) Swearing is allowed.
You are allowed to swear and curse in this roleplay.
2.) Keep it PG-13.
Seriously, no scenes that contain sexual intercourse. Please.
3.) No "God-moding".
Don't god-mode or 1-up someone. Please. It's pretty annoying, and I'm sure many of you agree w/ me.
4.) No Mary/Gary Sues.
No one likes a perfect character.
5.) Sentences with correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Sorry.. it's a pet peeve of mine.. grammar OCD. ^^;
6.) Must be active.
If you are not active for at least three times a week, I can kick you out. If you're going to be away, please tell me ahead of time. You don't have to be active on this website, actually. You can be active on the Discord server!
7.) Write at least one paragraph.
8.) If you have a new idea, please go ahead and tell me!

I'm always welcoming suggestions.
9.) You are welcome to have more than one character.
You can have at most five characters! Woah! *Mind blown*
11.) Characters.
No hybrids. Because we have a scale, it'd be really difficult to scale a hybrid.. unless its a hybrid thats an actual official creature (like a centaur or something) then its fine. But I will not accept hybrids that are like vampire/werewolf or angel/demon. If you have a creature idea, or a creature you would like to be, please ask me if its alright, and what scale it would be on.
10.) HAVE FUN.
Please. This is the most important rule. Have fun with this role play! Don't stress!

PSSSSST!

If you read this... please put "HUNT OR BE HUNTED" in your character sheets. This way, I know you read this rules in this lore~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back