• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom hunger games craving

Dead Poet

wAyWaRd
Hi! I'm Dead. I'm a very busy zombie so I feel obligated to inform willing victims that my IC posting can be speratic at best going from a post every day (possibly two a day if I can find some serious down time) to nearly once every two weeks with little warning. I will try to warn you I promise but I cant always right away, it just depends on how busy I get. I can, however, OOC most days unless I can't reach a computer, which happens at least once a week with no real schedule.

With that out of the way this is my proposal:
The Mocking Jay is dead. Peeta, Finnick, Haymich, Effie , 13, the entire rebellion is dead. 12 is in shambles but still standing, the capital needs them too much. The Reapings continue but are so much worse now (I will discuss how things are worse with interested parties). The rp will be focused on the games with some time spent on training and recovery of each victor. I would like to play out multiple games, each with new OCs (we will take turns winning) new alliances, new districts, etc. Make updates on past victors for shits and giggles. and just keep going until we get bored with it.

How does that sound? Also I am ditch friendly, I get it my posts can get really slow and I wont blame anyone for losing interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back