Humanity Untainted

Death Korps of Krieg

Keeper of the Ruins
Official Name: Humanity Untainted
Demonym: Purifiers(not to be confused with the Altarani Constructs)

Group Type: Human supremacist rebels

Leader(s): Alessandra Chuikov

Allegiance: Themselves

Galaxy: The Small Magellanic Cloud

Territory: Pockets within Commonwealth territory

Influence Rank: 3

Headquarters: Moriah - The fallen world of Moriah, once home to the proud Immortal Chapter of the Guardians of Moriah is now the headquarters of HU. It is a barren rock planet, hiding a giant subterranean complex underneath its cold and unforgiving surface. This complex is one gigantic war factory, building thousands of weaponry each day from the stripped mined asteroids and worlds of the Moriah System. From this place, Humanity Untainted plans to wipe out the xenos corruption in their galaxy.

Members: 500 billion

Technology Rank: 8.1

FTL Travel: Normal Hyperdrives with special modifications(in exception tech)

Exceptional Technologies: As a group that seeks out to wipe out all xenos, HU has mastered biological warfare. They use genetically modified microbes and parasites to render entire planetary populations sterile. The same method is also used to target particular xenos species with various diseases, which at times is dangerous enough to wipe out entire species if they happen to be all in one planet. A dedicated space faring race is especially susceptible to spreading a disease far and wide and ultimately causing havoc in multiple star systems.

In addition to masterful biological warfare, HU has also obtained far better FTL drives than the Commonwealth. Other than being normal hyperdrives, these drives allow rapid attacks and escapes. It does so by allowing the drives to be charged with energy sufficient for multiple jumps, as well storing coordinates for future jumps. These coordinates are always within a feasible distance from the area they will be attacking, and a short cooldown of 15 minutes is all that is needed for the engines to be ready for another jump. The downside of this is that there is a small chance of the ship exploding due to it, though it is a miniscule 1.3% chance. Also, the amount of engine used can make the weaponry of the ships far weaker than normal.

Culture: It is nearly carbon copy of the Commonwealth's culture, minus the respect for xenos.

Structure: 

Military: HU in itself is a military group, and uses the same ship classes as the Commonwealth.

History: The group known as "Humanity Untainted" had its roots in the first 100 years of the Commonwealth's existence. It was first called, "The Defenders of Man" and were tasked with defending the research facilities that created various vaccines and medicines to protect the human colonists from alien microbes and parasites. This was their duty for 60 years, before the turned into was is known as "Humanity Untainted." Their rebellion stemmed from the fact that even though the facilities were supposedly for the human colonists, they were increasingly used for the xenos. In addition to this, other factors contributed. This includes seemingly isolated incidents such as :

A Nicassir transport colliding with several Vostok fighters, killing the humans aboard the fighters. None of the Nicassir died, and worse, none of the Nicassir attended the humans's funeral, nor did the Premier or any of the other xeno leaders.

Tetron constructs going rogue in the planet of Heurtus, killing at least 500 people.

Several Neuros programs going rampant, causing an entire fleet of 100 human civilian transport ships to collide into a star.

Kirdoni Emerald Legionnares mistaking several human miners for monsters and accidently killing them.

These incidents, along with the alleged "misuse" of the facilities, contributed to the rebellion of the Defenders of Man. To make matters worse, several political factions, such as the Zriteley(Watchers), Voyager Doma, and the Navigator Houses support them. These are prominent factions, commanding the praise of trillions. The government is unable to take action against them directly, so it has to fight HU in direct warfare instead. For 178 years, the Molot Naroda has pitted its forces against Humanity Untainted, hunting them down wherever they are found. Today, Humanity Untainted holds on. And they will until they finish their objective.

Goals and Hooks: 

Wipe out all the xenos in the Small Magellanic Cloud via underhanded means

Misc. Notes: Only humans allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
It clearly still requires work, the WIP tag is there, no problem.

It should however be noted that various other nations in this roleplay, like the Federated Colonies, have had an active experience at defending themselves against biological warfare, and as such, unless their capabilities are somehow lowered from the inside(like in the Dratheim Incident), it is extremely unlike for them to fall pray to such a type of warfare.

Biological warfare is also pretty unpredictable.

Alright.  For the most part, in my opinion, the app looks pretty good.  My main question is exactly how old is this faction?  At the history, it says first 100 years of Commonwealth existence.  Later, it says the Commonwealth military has opposed HU for one hundred years.  So a solid age on the group would be good.  I don't see anything that REALLY need change.  However, I would recommend something BESIDES biological warfare, just as a fall back plan for your group.  Since Thrace reviewed this app first, I will leave the final decision to him, but I am glad to advise.  

They are the same age as the Commonwealth itself(beginning in year 2900). So that is around 278 years.. wait..

So they would have been opposed by the Molot Naroda for 178 years... my bad....

*gets nuclear stuff*

Well, I would have liked more detail, well, everywhere, but that might just be my subjective opinion.

The rest of the app is good. As long as you understand that there are other nations around here with a lot more experience in biological warfare than this faction, and that there are factions prepared to resist to biological attacks, accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back