• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Humanity - Chapter 1 recruitment (now closed)

Darkbloom

Storm King of Superheroes
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to "Humanity - Chapter 1", a thrilling RP experience set in a dystopian future where humanity teeters on the brink of extinction. As participants, you'll step into the shoes of scientists, engineers, and survivors inhabiting the underground research facility known as Sanctuary. Led by Dr. (your character name here), your team embarks on a quest to save humanity from environmental collapse and oppressive rule. But when a mysterious man named Adam emerges from cryogenic sleep, his awakening sets off a chain of events that will change the course of history. With Chancellor Kane's forces closing in, you must navigate through the perilous depths of Sanctuary, unlocking secrets and confronting challenges along the way. Join us in this epic journey as you unravel the mysteries of Dystopia Heights and fight to reclaim humanity's future. Will you be the savior or the downfall of mankind? The choice is yours.

I'm eager to get this thing started! :D looking for 4-6 players to be the Dr. who leads the team, Adam, and the others. When I have 4-6 people interested, sheets completed and roles decided, the rp will begin! I hope to make this a fun rp for everyone involved! Also, I'm thinking this will be long term as well. With consecutive chapters, you know. :P

I promise I won't disappear from running the campaign because of a video game. You have my solemn vow to that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back