• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Humanity - Ch 1 OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Quick question now that Adam's post is up, will anyone else add something before I make the next post to move the story along?

Personally I’m waiting until more stuff happens but idk on anyone else

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP! I CAN'T STOP MAKING 1X1 RP'S! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Legitimately- I don’t know how to react still cuz Olivine would probably just stand there frozen like 🧍 for a good minute lmfao

Legitimately- I don’t know how to react still cuz Olivine would probably just stand there frozen like 🧍 for a good minute lmfao
Someone can jostle him into moving. Someone like Koran, or maybe Sylvanna.

So sorry, I've been aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I can write something c: also damn, you made kane an old guy on purposeee boooooooooo lmao

I have the next part ready. Just need participation from characters. 😋

Sorry artfight has me in a death grip-

I’ll try it get something out today! Maybe try to add something???

Also question Darkbloom Darkbloom

If it’s okay with you am I able to throw a character in on the side of Kane for drama?

Like…I was thinking of having Olivine’s brother on the side of Kane due to reasons but idk if that would conflict with anything or not

Also question Darkbloom Darkbloom

If it’s okay with you am I able to throw a character in on the side of Kane for drama?

Like…I was thinking of having Olivine’s brother on the side of Kane due to reasons but idk if that would conflict with anything or not
That could be interesting. What the heck is art fight? 🤣

That could be interesting. What the heck is art fight? 🤣
Mhm! Though I don’t exactly know a reason yet considering the two would be twins as of yet

Alsooo

Artfight is a huge art trading game spilt into two teams for points during the entire month of July to August! The team with the most points for drawing the other teams’ characters win

Last edited:
Just did ours so right now we don’t have none going up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back