Hullo everyone!

whizzball1

Hullo everyone, I'm Jonathan Spirit. I recently came over from another website in which I play a long and extensive roleplay (we've switched sites three times) which recently passed its 60,000th post on the last site. Unfortunately, that website has gone down and we are looking for a worst-case scenario website, in case that website goes down forever. This one looks like a good candidate, and we're hoping it'll work out, as opposed to the last two we tried.

I have a long background in roleplaying and have quite some experience, but it's rare for me to find a roleplay I'm really interested in. Hopefully I get some more luck here. Myriad Reality takes most of my time but when it doesn't, I'll need something else to do, and I hope here is the place to have that.

Cheers,

Jonny

Depends on whether we're in the same roleplay or not. I normally only interact with people in the same roleplay, and that's only in the roleplay itself. So we shall see!

Hello and welcome, Jonathan. I hope you find RpN to be your new home, and maybe even find another role play or two in which to indulge. If you have any questions as you orient yourself to the site, please reach out.

Welcome again to RpN!

Erica said:
Hello and welcome, Jonathan. I hope you find RpN to be your new home, and maybe even find another role play or two in which to indulge. If you have any questions as you orient yourself to the site, please reach out.
Welcome again to RpN!
Thank you again. We're mainly here for the worst-case scenario, but I'm sure there'll be tonnes of great RPs here.

Hmm. I have just found out that because of the kind of violence in Myriad Reality, we'd have to rate it mature. Oh my... I like the rating feature, however. It helps you find the right roleplay.

I'll admit I'm biased, but I have been around the 'net a looong time *ahem* and I have never seen anything so sweet for keeping things organized as the RP system here . It may not matter for a one on one RP, but it is very handy and easy to use for group RPs.

I'm not saying anything. I'm just saying. :)

And hi Sparkle!

Erica said:
I'll admit I'm biased, but I have been around the 'net a looong time *ahem* and I have never seen anything so sweet for keeping things organized as the RP system here . It may not matter for a one on one RP, but it is very handy and easy to use for group RPs.

And hi Sparkle!
I've already sealed the deal on my end. I'm relaying all the info to the other members of Myriad Reality to see what they say. 

Erica said:

And hi Sparkle!
Well, there is one site that has the same organisation, but it (and yes, this is a bit strong but it must be said) sucks like bloody heck for our purposes. Horribly complicated, terrible for mobile devices, and there is an incessant popping sound that only I know how to disable. And at first I looked at it and said "This is the one" and now I look at it and say "that will never be the one." But this, I already know eliminates almost every con from the other website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back