The Forgettor
[SIZE= 18px]Hugo Jenkins[/SIZE]

"I refuse to die until I see every witch burned to the ground."

5885512438a1c502716168.jpg

Species: 

Human, Hunter

— 

Personality:

[SIZE= 12px]Hugo is a solemn, no-nonsense man. Though no longer young, he's still as ambitious and determined as he was when still in his teens. He tends to get straight to the point when speaking, refusing to sugarcoat anything, and due to this can come off as extremely rude to many. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]He prefers to be alone, though doesn't refuse company.  He's not particularly courteous to anyone, but Hugo is a man of his word. One could trust him with anything that isn't related to witches. However, Hugo is quite vengeful and once he's put you on his "to kill" list, watch out. [/SIZE]

Backstory:

Hailing from a small, unknown village, Hugo originally seemed to be destined for nothing but the life of a farmer boy. His family was more well-off than many in the village, his father being a honest, hard-working man while his mother a beautiful, sweet though quiet woman.

Witches and the like were only heard of in larger towns and cities, and the villagers weren't prone to jumping to conclusions in paranoia, since they hadn't had a witch problem in years. Even so, hate for witches prevailed in the town and Hugo grew up with it all. His hatred only intensified when it was found out that his mother was a witch herself.

[SIZE= 12px]When Hugo had found out, he felt betrayed, scared, and most of all angry. Why his mother had hid such a horrible secret, he wanted to know. His image of his "wonderful" mother went down the drain, and it was himself who brought her to the stake. He left his village shortly after he turned sixteen, a sword at his side, a shield in his hand, and a hatred in his heart.[/SIZE]

Other:

[SIZE= 12px]Hugo uses a falchion that has his name engraved on the handle and a shield. He also wears an enchanted ring that gives a minor boost of resistance against dark magic.[/SIZE]

HTML gave more trouble than thought it would be in the end. If you still require me to, I'll write a sample of my writing in a bit, but I thought you'd want to see the character sheet sooner than later. ^^' @JustAlexandra

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back