• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

HTML cheat sheet?

Catharsis

Too Far Gone

Hey guys!

[SIZE= 16px]So, recently I started a roleplay, and a few of us were talking about HTML in the OOCC. A lot of my pals were complaining about the difficulty of HTML, and one person recalled the good ole' RPN BBcode.  [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]If you can recall, there used to be a page set aside for a "BBcode cheat sheet" of the sorts, where it gave us directions on how to do accordions, charts, fonts, etc. And this got me thinking..[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]What if we had the same cheat sheet for HTML? [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Now I know that there's no possible way that staff-chan could include every.single.code out there, but could we not at the very least make one that includes all the same things the BBcode cheat sheet had? I know it would make it easier on myself and several other users. I myself have had EXTREME difficulty going out and looking for directions/cheat sheets on how to create a certain look. I believe this little thing would be helpful for current users and future users who wish to make pretty posts. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]That's all! Hopefully this makes sense, and that maybe staff chan will take notice to this little request! Thanks for reading! :) [/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back