• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom HP RP

"Nice." Fred chuckled.

The carriages stopped and Luna and Dynasty got off of them and started heading to the castle.

Dynasty was glad to be home again.

Miracle seen Seamus and decided to go talk to him.

Melody smiles slightly "He had to write an apology for me, Snape can be nice if he wants to" she says and looks at the castle, since she wasn't in the same house as Amber she wondered when she'd see the girl again, probably not, but oh well "Let's go inside"

"Okay." Fred said.

Dynasty was still thinking about Draco sitting with them in the carriage. It may have just been a dare but she didn't believe he would do it I mean she was a muggle.

Melody sighs, wishing it was over and done with already "Hey Fred, is there someone you have a crush on?" she asks hiding her blush.

Fred blushed.

"Yea." he could feel his heart racing he was scared.

He didn't want to hurt by saying he liked someone else, and he didn't want to ruin their friendship by telling her it was her either.

Dynasty did have a friend in Slytherin which is kind of weird and it just so happened to be Pansy Parkinson.

Of course Pansy didn't hang around her when she was with her house though.

Pansy didn't want Draco to know she hung out with a hufflepuff.

"Is it someone I know?" Melody asks looking at him, curiously, she would understand it if he didn't like her, all she was was a danger magnet, she always got in danger somehow.

Draco enters the castle with his sister and they sit down with the others, wondering what kind of first years there will be this year "This better be finish quickly, I'm hungry" Violet complains earning a chuckle from her brother.

"I think you know her really well." He said trying to drop hints it was her.

Dynasty sat at the Hufflepuff table which was right behind the Slytherin table.

Having a crush on the Slytherin prince was hard.

They were both already inside and at their tables,Amber saw Dynasty and took it as an opportunity and talked to her. "Hey,Do you know if Melody will apologize to me?" She asked,hoping to med their friendship.

From the right side to the left side, once you enter, it's Racenclaw or Huffelpuf, Gryffindor next to the path, then Ravenclaw I think and on the far left Slytherin, they never really show which table is Ravenclaw and which is Huffelpuff)

Melody tilts her head as they walk to the Gryffindor table right to the path "Well I know Amber, Miracle, Hermoine, Violet... I know quite a lot of people, mostly from our house though" she says and sits down.

Violet looks at the students sit down, she really was bored and tired, but they had to deal with it "So who do you have a crush on?" Draco asks and he adds "Is it Potter?" "Of course not" Violet says a little too fast "I will find out who it is" Draco says, but her quick reply already gave him what he needed to know and he didn't mind, as long as she wasn't around Ron.

"I haven't heard anything but I'm sure she'll come around." Dynasty said trying to cheer up her friend.

She couldn't stop her eyes from wandering over to the Slytherin table.

Violet glances at Dynasty "What do you want mudblood?" she asks and Draco says "Don't mind her, she's just weird, next time I will not let my pride get in the way of the dare, I am never doing that again" "Ah, so it was your pride that made you accept" Violet says teasingly, which was a side she really only showed to her family.

Melody rests her head on the table, not able to figure out who Fred liked "I can't figure it out!" she says and sighs, if it was her, he would tell her right? She did like him to, but he didn't know, she didn't want to ruin their friendship.

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you're sure.." Amber said, She glared at the Malfoy Twins as they finished talking to them. She noticed Dynasty was looking down, Being the Hufflepuff she was, Amber started to tell a joke. "So Dynasty, ever wondered why the chicken Did cross the road?" She asked, hoping that her joke would cheer her friend up. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back