Hoyy~

Suighest

Lovebites
Hi everyone!
I haven't had the opportunity to RP in a few years but I used to RP on neopets and trawl the forums for cool themes until I stopped being able to find active ones. I guess at that point I just sort of gave up, but I always have that creative need in me highkey. I'm pretty starved for it really, and I'm a little nervous but I figured I'd join this community to see if I can make some friends and RP partners!

I consider myself lit-advanced, but I'm still human in terms of grammar and mistakes, mostly because I slack on proof reading, I don't really have any limits to speak of, and I'll play any gender or pairing as long as it is interesting! I lean toward fantasy and sci-fi, animals, monsters ect; some fandoms but I really like OCs a bit more (OCS in established worlds is A+). There are exceptions to every rule of course. I'm not too fond of hyper realistic modern either, RP is an escape for me - though that's not to say I'm shy with dark themes or realistic approaches, but I do like a little bit of fantastical spice.

Um... Thank you for reading! You'll probably see me posting for partners in a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back