How's this gonna work, Fact?

Lixy

In Denial That I Have an Internet Addiction
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Well, this is how I hope this'll work.

You might've noticed there's 2 topics under RP area: Threil and Earth. The idea is, that IRL interactions will happen under Earth, while IG interations will go down in Threil. When we start the RP, we'll see how this goes, but I think this'll help with the flow a bit more. We won't have to try remember the last thing that happened in the game, or where the characters where, or what was in their inventory. It'll all be there. And when the characters log out, we can end those replies with a "X logged out." and switch back to the Earth thread!

It may be confusing, or it may be pointless, but I'm keen to try this out, and see how it holds up in reality. Let me know your opinion. We could very well just RP in the Earth thread, copying any IG interactions into the Threil thread as well. Who knows. Not me. I'm tired.

-=-=((@Infactuated I honestly really like this idea I just have one question. How will tasks work when you get them IG and you're then supposed to do them IRL?))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
@CellistCat606 I'll probably make it some kind of event IG, or maybe even PM the player who needs to complete the task, and what their reward will be. Still working out the kinks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back