Journal How's it Hangin, Drew?

starboy

sad eyes, bad guys, mouth full of white lies

Hey guys! My name's Drew and I'm gonna leave my journal here for a lack of enough privacy to have a physical one.

Find my rantings, love life, why I'm not responding, mood, etc. here. I'll be posting sporadically, but when I do post, it'll be insightful... Hopefully.

So yeah! I ask that you dont respond to this thread and I'm not even looking for anyone to actually read it, but feel free to watch it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuesday, July 5th, 2016

Today I started my summer job. It's basically an acting class, but I get paid for it. Score. I'll be on less, though. Not that I have any roleplays going that interfere with it, anyway.

My boyfriend isn't responding to my request to hang out. Left me on seen. I really want to see him though, it's been over a week since I last did. I also put more effort into hanging out than he does, though I don't say so because I love him and don't mind.

I miss him, though. His fluffy hair and his dark eyes and his olive skin and his voice and how he smells.

God, would it be weird if he found this.

Today's my grandmother's birthday, but I'm mad at her. Someone got into our house on the night of July 3rd and she knew but didn't call the cops. I don't know what the fuck she thinks this is, vigilante justice? No. And she waited until the morning to tell my mom, who called the cops because she has some god damn sense. What did the police do, though? Got mad at us for having our front door unlocked. Something ELSE that was my grandmother's doing. God fuck, man, I don't know what to do with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back