Howling At The Moon

Sandra

Fuck Off, Please!
Use this for OOC needs and chats!

I'm open to ideas in the RP, so plop them here or in my inbox!!!!

Hope you enjoy!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Enchanted dreams, I kindly request you do not colour your text to black. I use tapatalk on the dark setting, which make the background dark Gray. Black text is difficult to see.

[QUOTE="Enchanted Dreams]Sandra, I'd like to request the Male Beta position.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, you may have it!

Also.. Your character Vina.. Her powers are a bit out of hand...... I mean,.. Controlling everything with such evilness...I'd say she could manipulate darkness.. And yeah. That's it. Every wolf has one power EXCEPT alphas.

So please, can you edit it to only Manipulating darkness? Also EVERYONES power tries the user out. So she can't use it for too long.

Approved, Prizzy.

@azimuth is a mod of this RP, too. He will moderate the RP, and sheets. Approve/Deny. Though I will tell him to accept stuff and do other stuff occasionally.. And yeah.. So he's in charge too.

Okay, now I have some serious questions. xD so, it has been established that humans exist. What type of humans are they? Modern? Medieval? Neanderthal? My other question is, roughly how big is the forest? Cause my pepps needs a lot of fields to run in. Even though she has wings.

Medieval humans. It's HUGE. when I'm talking about HUGE I mean like... It seems it goes on forever. I don't really know but yeah it's big.

Man, according to the overview I thought this pack of wolves were going to be a tranquil and happy bunch. It just seems each and every one of these wolves are sad dark bastards :c

You're talking like the RP already started! I don't remember their names! *Goes to look* Kenfa is still dark though.

Wait, I'm gonna count up the calm/happy vs dark/sad ratio of these OC's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back