• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howling At The Moon

Shadow couldn't help but smile as Liane spoke and nuzzled him. She was so caring and selfless. He couldn't help but feel closer to her then any of the other wolves in the pack. He shook his head slightly because he was getting too deep in his thoughts again. "Thank you for the encouragement." he said briskly to Liane, and started to make his way back to his den out of sheer embarrassment of the moment they had shared.

This was everyday peppa. Peppa lay down again and spindle, who could wrap his legs almost half way around her head, falls from the cave roof supported only by his silk thread. He lands on peppa head. "imma not gonna move till you eat it." and now, peppa's extreme determination kicks in. She will not move until iris ate the rest of the elk. And this fact would be well known to iris.

"You're right... Hopefully.. Everything will be okay." Mithos nuzzled her, and was about to respond when Shizuki passed by their cave. He sent her an annoyed glance before she left, but didn't do anything. Does she have no sense of personal life? He wondered. Her power did let her read people's thoughts, but he simply hoped that she didn't abuse that power and read things she didn't have to know. He frowned. If there was ever anyone who'd challenge either him or Astra for the position of Alpha, he'd expect it to be her.

"Mithos, I'm so very sure you'll be a great father. I just know it.." Mithos was pulled out of his thoughts, and looked back at Astra. "I hope so." He said with a confident and soft tone. He nuzzled her once more, then stood up and pulled his wing back from over her. "But as much as I'd like to stay here with you all day, I've got to go out and make an appearance. Keep morale up, and help out, you know?" He stepped forward, towards the entrance to the cave. He turned around one last time, and added "See you a little later, Astra."

Just a little outside the den, Mithos noticed Eaven standing a bit awkwardly. In a kind voice he said "Hey, Eaven. How are you doing?" Eaven was sort of an outcast. Not completely ignored, but as far as Mithos understood it, not exactly the most popular wolf around. It was surprising he wasn't an Omega. He was slightly smaller than Mithos, but that was only due to the enormous wings that Mithos carried so proudly, and his muscles were smaller, but the Alpha had a feeling that they were a lot more compact than they might look, and that he probably wouldn't beat Eaven in tug-of-war. "Nice morning, huh? I'm just going around to check on the wolves. If you don't have any plans, feel free to come along."

@Sandra

@DescriptedEnd

Galen

Too...hungry...too...tired... Galen limped through the forest and towards a pond in his sight. His wings and one of his legs were injured due to a landslide and him didn't get out in time. But...I can't...give up... Trying to keep his morale high, he continued to move towards the pond before falling unconscious and slumped onto the pond's shore.

Eaven - {{Eey-Van}}

With eyes wide and heart stopping for a moment in surprise, Eaven looked up at the Alpha. "I'm fine," he said pleasantly, staring at Mithos's nose instead of looking him in the eyes. "The morning is quite nice, yes," he added, getting to his feet with a quiet sigh and the shake of his pelt. His tail still lay limp on the ground, tip curled slightly. When Mithos offered for him to tag along, Eaven dipped his head in an accepting gesture and then made brief eye contact with the other male. "I would love to join you."

"Well then." Mithos said in a positive tone. "Let's go." He turned away from Eaven, expecting him to follow, and started heading down towards the pond, where people usually came to talk. The forest was quite alive at this hours. Obnoxious birds were chirping, and every now and then a squirrel made it's existence obvious by climbing up a tree in panicked fear of the larger predators. Mithos paid them no mind, and continued down the path, still somewhat moist with dew.

As he pondered over the tranquil setting, they got closer to the pond (lol). He raised his eyes from the ground and gazed across the site. Liane stood on one side of the pond, and looked as if she'd just been conversing with someone. Wonder who that would've been. He quietly thought to himself as he continued to gaze over the pond.

His eyes eventually fell on a pile of fur next to the pond he wasn't sure if he recognized, and it took him a moment to realize that it didn't look completely healthy. "Eaven!" He exclaimed before jumping and extending his wings, carrying himself over the pond in two deep waves of them. He landed a short distance away from it, and went over to it. "Healer!" He shouted.

@DescriptedEnd

@Sandra @Telios @anyone else who can hear mithos

Eaven - {{Eey-Van}}

The male followed close behind, but at a respective distance as well, tail now hovering just above the ground. He would occasionally snap his head to glance at the fleeing animals, the urge to run after them coursing through his veins. Had he been alone, he would've eagerly chased after them in a pursuit of pure instinct, but he withheld for now. He was blindly following, absorbed in his own thoughts, keeping his urges under control in the best way he knew how. However, he was snapped out of his trance when Mithos yelled. Ears angled forward and tail now raised, twitching urgently, the male rush forward and attempted to catch up to Mithos. It took him a little longer than it would have for a wolf with wings, but nonetheless, he kept his pace brisk.

His heart skipped a beat when he saw the lump of fur by the pond, but he then kicked himself into action and strode straight up to the wolf. His first task was to examine the body; of course, he was still alive, but he needed to see exactly what he would need to grab. He was in pretty poor shape, and Eaven glanced around - he would need assistance from another healer.

{{I'm not sure how medicinal stuff plays out so I kind of need to know that before I can make an actual reply ;A;}}

@Prizzy Kriyze @Telios @Sandra

JKthegreat said:
Shadow couldn't help but smile as Liane spoke and nuzzled him. She was so caring and selfless. He couldn't help but feel closer to her then any of the other wolves in the pack. He shook his head slightly because he was getting too deep in his thoughts again. "Thank you for the encouragement." he said briskly to Liane, and started to make his way back to his den out of sheer embarrassment of the moment they had shared.
Liane / Dawn / The Ponds / 'Phase' 1

Liane sighed. Standing there with her ears folded down. But as she glanced to the next pond, she saw a wolf slum over and fall. Then she saw the alpha, and another wolf. "Vesi!" She cried out, to help the poor wolf. Liane leaped over the small pond, going over to the wolf. Vesi already began preparing herbs. But she knew this wolf was in need of the pond water. She let out a loud growl. "Vesi! Hurry!" Vesi came, with a peculiar looking lard leaf in his mouth, and he ran back off to the cave to bring other things that could be useful, she took the leave, and gathered some pond water on it. Bringing it up to the mouth of the wolf, and making the wolf drink the water. She gave out a small whimper and she nudged the wolf. "G...Galen?!" She said, recognizing him. "He looks starving and tired, also hurt! Get him to the infirmary dens!" Several other shamans and healers ran toward Galen. Two with wings, quickly transported Galen to the den, Liane and Vesi did the rest, making him warm and comfortable and began working on his injuries. Vesi continued, as Liane went toward the Alpha and Eaven. She bowed in respect. "M-Mithos... I was conversing and just.. I wasn't paying attention.. Thank you. You have saved another life in the pack again." Liane whimpered.

I'm so stupid! How?! How couldn't I have seen him?! Alpha will be mad.. Or disappointed? Oh no.. She thought it herself.

Her ears folded down and her tail between her thighs of her back legs. She ran off, to tend to Galen.

azimuth said:
This was everyday peppa. Peppa lay down again and spindle, who could wrap his legs almost half way around her head, falls from the cave roof supported only by his silk thread. He lands on peppa head. "imma not gonna move till you eat it." and now, peppa's extreme determination kicks in. She will not move until iris ate the rest of the elk. And this fact would be well known to iris.
Iris / Dawn / The Forest / 'Phase' 1

Iris winced as she saw Spindle. If Peppa moved, Spindle might go away. She growled, ears folding down. And she ripped off a piece and began eating. After a couple of more bites, she was actually full, well not so much but enough. "Okay there. Now.. Peppa. Please get errrr Spencer? Spinny? No.. Aha! Spindle away from me.. We have to go see Vesi!"

Mithos stood calmly off to the side as Eaven, and eventually Liane and Vesi came to help the fallen wolf. He had faith that the shamans could take care of the wolf, especially since he didn't look like he was that bad off anyway. He was starting to recognize the wolf as well. Galen, was it? God he was bad with names. As he stood there contemplating his short-comings, one of the shamans, Liane, came up to him. "M-Mithos... I was conversing and just.. I wasn't paying attention.. Thank you. You have saved another life in the pack again." He looked at her in surprise for a moment, and then let out a brief chuckle. "Don't worry about it. You're here now, that's all I can ask." He bumped into her slightly with his wing in an encouraging fashion. "Just make sure he'll be alright for me, would you?"

@DescriptedEnd (sortof)

@Sandra

Peppa hops up and happily trots out of the den. Spindle still sits upon her head. "no. He's coming with us." she said. And so peppa daily adventure begins as she bolts away suddenly.

Galen

Galen slowly opened his eyes with a small whimper, looking around to see where he was. I'm...saved? He pondered as he scanned his surrounding. "An infirmary den..." He spoke up before noticing the wolves, probably healers or shamans or that was what he thought they are, that were treating him. He unknowingly moved his injured leg and wings. Definitely they felt better but not fully healed. "The sacred pond water..." He mumbled, trying to think about what happened after he blacked out.

@DescriptedEnd @Sandra @Prizzy Kriyze

Users who are viewing this thread

Back