Howling At The Moon (Reboot)

SnowFeather said:
Appearance:
View attachment 110064

Name:

Ayana

4 Dog Years ~ 23 Human Years

Rogue (Since she was exiled from another pack)

Personality:

Ayana is calm. She doesn't let much bother her. Joke, she pays very close attention to details. Call her a perfectionist, but she is not.

Whenever she find someone she really cares about, she will protect them at all costs. She can be cold, cruel and distant at first, but only to protect herself.

After being betrayed by her own flesh and blood, she has a hard time trusting others. She also has a temper that is not to mess with.

She can also be sweet and caring, carefree. She always believes that when one door closes, another opens.

Background:

Ayana was given birth to in a forest. Her mother wanted to be alpha, and if she took care of a pup, that would not have happened. Instead, Ayana was adopted by her mother's sister, though only the two sisters new.

When Ayana was older, she discovered the truth when her adopted mother laid on her deathbed. She was heartbroken, and she confronted her alpha, her true mother.

Her mother was furious, and banished Ayana. She was left to fend for herself, and deep down, she will never forgive her mother for what she did.

Theme song:

[media]

[/media]
Powers:

Shielding- She can create a forcefrield around herself and another wolf if she is not too drained/damaged. She can also just create a forcefield around another wolf, making it stronger. The maximum of wolves protected by the forcefield is three, but if she is not in the forcefield, it will drain her powers faster. The more wolves inside, the more power is drained.
Accepted!

SnowFeather said:
Thanks! Can I post? Also then, do you have any suggestions on how to start?
We need a lot more players before we can start. So i'm not sure when we are starting.

Appearance:

Avice.jpg

Name: Spirit

(Has wings)

[Please use Dog Years]

(Beta, Omega, Elder, Etc.)

Personality:He is a loner and always hunts and eats alone though he provides for the pack.

He is very protective over everyone, he is sorta the defender of the pack. Thought not that strong,

He manages to be a good guard and his wits and high intelligence makes him very powerful.

(At least 3-5 sentences please.)

Background: He grew up as a lone pup in the woods and found an injured cat in the woods. He nursed it back to health and thats were he gets his great skill in protectiveness and generosity. He wandered with the cat until he was 5 then the cat was killed by another wolf. He ran away and eventually at the age of 12 entered the pack and has been here ever since.

(At least 3-5 sentences please. If you need to hide their background for your own purposes, please tell me so I can look if that is alright or not.)

Theme song:

[media]

[/media]
Powers:

Regenerates only by moon light, Clairvoyance

Last edited by a moderator:

(sorry I usually spend much time workin on my cs but I was distracted by kawaii obama pics)

Appearance:

to_lauraramirez__blackwolf_by_ikora_chan-d3iiva2.jpg

Name:

Raven Iona

4 years old

Warrior

Personality:

Silent and only speaks when spoken to. As such she never really has many friends in the pack. Is cold and merciless when it comes to killing. However becomes soft hearted to young pups.

Background:

She grew up as a pup trained to kill or be killed. The only person she knew of from when she was little was her father, however due to an event she lost contact with him forever. Eventually she joined this pack and when she grew older she gained her title as a "warrior." She does not believe in finding her "mate." Therefore she spends most of her days out in the woods training.

Theme song:

[media]
[/media]
Powers:

Blood wolf; enters a crazy stricken trance that causes her to become temporary twice as strong, when blood is spilt, however she cannot control herself.

Illusionary Shadow; Able to replicate clones of herself to distract the enemies, last about 25 minutes.

LunarShines said:
Appearance:
Avice.jpg

[Please use Dog Years]

Personality:He is a loner and always hunts and eats alone though he provides for the pack.

He is very protective over everyone, he is sorta the defender of the pack. Thought not that strong,

He manages to be a good guard and his wits and high intelligence makes him very powerful.

Background: He grew up as a lone pup in the woods and found an injured cat in the woods. He nursed it back to health and thats were he gets his great skill in protectiveness and generosity. He wandered with the cat until he was 5 then the cat was killed by another wolf. He ran away and eventually at the age of 12 entered the pack and has been here ever since.

(At least 3-5 sentences please. If you need to hide their background for your own purposes, please tell me so I can look if that is alright or not.)

Theme song:

[media]

[/media]
Powers:

Why is he an Omega? Please elaborate.

ScarletHood said:

(sorry I usually spend much time workin on my cs but I was distracted by kawaii obama pics)

Appearance:

to_lauraramirez__blackwolf_by_ikora_chan-d3iiva2.jpg

Name:

Raven Iona

4 years old

Warrior

Personality:

Silent and only speaks when spoken to. As such she never really has many friends in the pack. Is cold and merciless when it comes to killing. However becomes soft hearted to young pups.

Background:

She grew up as a pup trained to kill or be killed. The only person she knew of from when she was little was her father, however due to an event she lost contact with him forever. Eventually she joined this pack and when she grew older she gained her title as a "warrior." She does not believe in finding her "mate." Therefore she spends most of her days out in the woods training.

Theme song:

[media]
[/media]
Powers:

Blood wolf; enters a crazy stricken trance that causes her to become temporary twice as strong, when blood is spilt, however she cannot control herself.

Illusionary Shadow; Able to replicate clones of herself to distract the enemies, last about 25 minutes.

Isn't blood wolf like Blood Lust? xD Otherwise, accepted. (:3)

//Sorry was confused with the grouping and ranks lemme fix that//

//What are the perks of being an Elder?//

LunarShines said:
Appearance:
Avice.jpg

(Has wings)

[Please use Dog Years]

Theme song:

[media]

[/media]
Powers:

Did you use the dog years converter?

/Life long friends last forever. and im going to be gone most of the day//

Appearance:
images

Name: Red

Personality: Red tends to not be social as he isn't a very nice wolf. He stays to himself and isn't very talkative. The more angry he gets the more his tail burns.

Background:

When Red was born he lost his family and had to take care of himself. One day when he went hunting one night he got lost and got angry from not being able to find his way home. His anger built up and his tail caught on fire and his lungs burned with fire but it didn't seem to hurt. He found out he was able to breathe fire and control fire. After a while he found a pack of wolves and always watched them at night without them knowing it.

Theme song:

[media]

[/media]
Powers:

Pyromancy: Red can breathe fire and control it. It doesn't seem to hurt him as he uses it perfectly fine. His tail can be used to provide the fire he needs to use.

TheSaiyanKami said:
Appearance:
images

Name: Red

Personality: Red tends to not be social as he isn't a very nice wolf. He stays to himself and isn't very talkative. The more angry he gets the more his tail burns.

Background:

When Red was born he lost his family and had to take care of himself. One day when he went hunting one night he got lost and got angry from not being able to find his way home. His anger built up and his tail caught on fire and his lungs burned with fire but it didn't seem to hurt. He found out he was able to breathe fire and control fire. After a while he found a pack of wolves and always watched them at night without them knowing it.

Theme song:

[media]

[/media]
Powers:

Pyromancy: Red can breathe fire and control it. It doesn't seem to hurt him as he uses it perfectly fine. His tail can be used to provide the fire he needs to use.
If you can find a more wolf-like appearance, it's excellent but if you can't, it's fine. ( :) ) Either way, you are accepted!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back