Howdy

hootie0813

The Chronicler
Hey y'all, I'm new here, got invited by a buddy from another site to participate in an RP of hers.

I really like the cooperative storytelling aspect that rp forums have because I like stories and I like people haha

Hopefully I get my ten posts taken care of soon and I'll be a fully legal member here xD

By the by, my buddies online tend to call me Bob but y'all can call me hootie or basically whatever you want xD

Oooh, a buddy from another siteeeeee? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm she sounds really cool! Yeah, like totally worth mentioning. Like the best person to ever know (through the interweb) All hail her~ :tongue:

Thank you! I'm sure I will

At the moment though I'm trying to get my birthdate fixed. It says 1999.... it's supposed to be 1993.. bit of a difference xD

Welcome to RPN!

You’ll probably want to check out Roleplay Recruitment to see if there’s an RP which matches your interests, or even pitch one of your own. If you feel a group RP is a little intimidating, there’s always 1x1 Recruitment. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Site Rules and if you have questions, visit the Questions and Information board.

The Creativity Discussion forum might also be of use to you, if you like stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back