Howdy! I'm a WOD Fan.

GentlemanJack

Magic Eight Ball
Howdy! I'm a dirty World of Darkness fan (classic and new, and GMC, all of it) from Texas and I'm trying to figure out how this here friggin' beautiful website works. I'm into modern and horror RP which is why I like 'em so much.

And as for what I do when I'm not RPing or being useless or trying to make money, I draw. I like to think I draw pretty well, lookie:

tumblr_ndgt42SOjY1td4isbo1_500.jpg

I can make your character LOOK FABULOUS.

So that's it, I suppose. :V

Hey Jack! Welcome to RpNation! Feel free to call me Glasses, and as you can see we offer a very wide support of Roleplays here, one specifically for those who fall under the modern section, so I am sure you will be able to find something in there that interests you. I love your artwork! I have never been the best artist, my work usually comprising of doodles, but I have gotten noticeably better since Visual Arts class.

Good new for you, we recently added an Artwork section, so if you ever want to get some feedback or maybe give some, feel free to go over to it and provide either. So, do you enjoy any kinds of books? I would assume horror-esque, but you never know about a persons taste in different things for different subjects.

Nevertheless, I hope you have a great time here, and I wish you the best of luck in your future adventures here on RpN! ^_^

Hey, thanks :D . I just toured that little spot over there and threw my art at it.

I enjoy reading historical fiction and (auto)biographies of the 1800s. The last thing that I read so much I spotwelded my eyes to it was Billy Dixon, which is a biography about a buffalo hunter mostly written by his wife. I like comics, and I would say I read them, but it's an expensive hobby and so I read them sporadically. What do you like to read?

ASDFGK AMAZING. Welcome to RpNation, o talented one! I am but a lowly peasant compared to your art skills.

Glasses practically covered everything because he's the bomb diggity. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, okay?

But seriously that's amazing. I can barely draw a stickman.

I really enjoy reading, it being on my favorite pass times along with writing, but I love Graphic Novels. They can get expensive, but as long as it has pictures, its always much more entertaining. Not to say I don't have other likes in the ways of reading.

I also enjoy fantasy books, and I am currently having a love/hate relationship with a string of sappy dramas I am reading. Ugh, the feels @-@.

Yes, I am the "bomb diggity" :3 ahue ahue~

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!! You can learn, you'll get there one day if you have the time! You should totally go look at the magical sketchberk thread, then, because I barfed up more art on it.

Yeah. I'm working on a graphic novel but it's hell. In the meantime I'm writing, researching, and collecting comics so I can analyze their paneling techniques. The good, the bad.

Hello~! And Welcome! By the way the picture looks very Fabulous~! I have two characters that I rp as a lot but I'm mostly into fantasy and what not so my rp isn't going to be appealing to you. I also read and write but again mostly fiction though I am testing th waters for sci-fi.

Gentleman, that drawing is amazing.

Welcome to RPN! Nice to have you. I know who to go to if I ever need a drawing! :P

Make sure to check out the rules, when you have some spare time. You can find RPN's FAQ here. Any questions you may have for an admin could be potentially asked through the shoutbox, where people generally gather to just chat. If you are having problems with RPN which cannot be solved through the FAQ, use the admin contact link on RPN's homepage.

Enjoy your time here... The community is fantastic.

Thank you, both for the compliment and the info re: rules and FAQ. I may have some questions when I unlock the permissions and such, but now I know where to toss 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back