Howdy Howdy

StarDeux

Magical Girl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
-----

Hi y'all!

You can call me Jules. I'm a 23 year old software developer looking to take a break from writing code and start writing stories.

I've been RPing on and off again since I was 11 years old and have used everything from Gaia Online to Tumblr to facilitate my shenanigans. I'm really hoping to get a handful of threads going and make a few friends while I'm at it! I also like to pretend like I'm something of an artist and have been known to do doodles and paintings of RP characters and scenes I like.

My writing interests range from full blown fantasy to gritty realistic mysteries. I also love all sorts of fandoms and adore writing canon characters and seeing my partners get excited about having their ships sail off into the distance only to be crushed by heart breaking plot points. If you're interested in any of this after reading my little introduction, feel free to shoot me a message because the real reason I'm here is to make some good friends and have some good stories.

I will leave on a question though, for whomever happens to be reading this: how long have you been RPing and what has been your favorite RP so far?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back