howdy doody

saralaxy

javaphile
hello! the name's saralaxy but feel free to call me sara for short. i currently attend high school as a junior [once summer is over] and take my courses online and am sixteen years old. i've been roleplaying for about six years now and consider myself pretty literate. my responses are often two to three paragraphs long, though this is subject to change depending on my partner/s. i enjoy many different genres and am open to many kinds of roleplays. i prefer my roleplays to have a clear objective or goal to be obtained rather than everything being made up randomly as we go.

anyways, it's nice to meet you!

Welcome to the site! There are plenty of people, and plenty of RP ideas, flowing through here day-by-day - I'm certain you'll be able to find some that fit your fancy.

As someone who regularly suffers from Shiny Object Syndrome, I commend you for being able to take online classes. I'm starting grad school myself in the fall, and will be subjecting myself to that manner of school life when the time comes. Yippee.

Hello there, Sara! I hope that you enjoy your time here on this site. Everyone that I've encountered thus far is very nice and welcoming, so I am positive that you will have no troubles meeting new friends and potential partners. It took me a while to get used to RPN and it's layout, but after a while it will grow on you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back