Music How'd you get into kpop and what're your fav groups(1 least fav - 10 most fav)?

Sylvio

My mind plastered to your screen
Roleplay Type(s)
My friends invited me to Karaoke and then at some point everyone was singing Bts, Twice, GFriend, Red Velvet, and IOI. I really liked the songs so I did my own research and started listening to a lot of groups and now I don't think I can go back from that

1. Seventeen
2. SF9
3. Red Velvet
4. Pristin
5. Triple H
6. Astro
7. BTS
8. Pentagon
9. LOONA
10. EXO

I saw the teaser for BTS' Spring Day, and I was really hype. I watched BS&T, and fell for Jimin. Ohmigosh Jimin, that was his time. Then the next week I woke up wayyy too early for Not Today. Over the months I fell in love with other groups...

-2. Girls Generation
-1. Triple H
0. Twice
1. G Friend
2. Ikon
3. Big Bang
4. Monsta X
5. Got7
6. Super Junior
7. Red Velvet
8. SF9
9. BlackPink
10. BTS

I can't remember the very first Kpop mv I saw... I remember waking up early in the morning to watch SBS's Pop Asia and some of the songs I remember watching were like "Mr Simple" by Super Junior, "Mama" by Exo and "Catch Me" and TVXQ. This was about six or seven years back. I've always been so intrigued with Asian culture (even as a child), so I started watching SBS news in the morning before church and then Pop Asia would be on afterwards. I don't really have any I don't like, but I really don't like Peniel from BTOB (After reading all his feuds and how much of a jerk he is, it's a bit off putting)

Top 10
1). BTS
2). GOT7
3). TWICE
4). Seventeen
5). Exo
6). J-Hope (He's my bias, and I loved his mixtape)
7). Big Bang
8). Luhan
9). JAMES (from Royal Pirates - check out his new stuff!)
10). NCT (all the units)

I only like one group and that’s Red Velvet. I got into them because my friend chose Russian Roulette on Osu lmao.

My friend got me into kpop earlier this year after offering to! I needed the jump start since I avoided kpop entirely for one reason or the other.
We were on Discord and then he showed me some mvs on rabb.it. Ended up looking into the group that became my #1 ult.
  1. GOT7
  2. Pentagon
  3. NCT
  4. A.C.E
  5. Stray Kids
  6. CLC
  7. Wanna One
  8. (G)I-DLE
  9. BTS [Somewhere in this list??]
  10. Seventeen [Idk where to put them either whoops]
My easy answer for least favorite is JYP. Some of his songs creep me out pfgf

My friend listened to Kpop and showed me loads of songs but I never particularly liked any. One day I found the MV for Infinite's The Eye on my own and loved it, so I started looking into them and started listening to other groups for them.

1. Infinite
2. ONF
3. KARA
4. MAMAMOO
5. BTS
6. Seventeen
7. The Boyz
8. TWICE
9. Gfriend
10. Oh My Girl

Least favourite is probably Miss A, even though they're disbanded. I don't hate them i just don't particularly like them.

My easy answer for least favorite is JYP. Some of his songs creep me out pfgf
Agreed. He's probably a nice dude but he gives me creepy pedophile vibes.

My friend forced me to listen to bts and that’s how it started. I think the first one I watched was Boys Luv. But, when I was like 10, I watched a lot of korean movies lmao. Haha, I don’t really have top 10 favorites since I’m not into that many groups.
1. Exo
2. Twice
3. Park Bom (I love her so much. You don’t even understand. She’s the sweetest).
4. 2ne1
5. Bobby (probably the only idol i’d actually marry. he has the voice of an angel)

Least favorite: I don’t hate any groups, but I don’t really like any of bts’s new stuff. Yeah, that’s probably why I stopped listening to them. It’s not my type of music, I guess.

Lately, I’ve been listening to artists like Rich Brian, Joji and Bevy Maco. The kpop groups and artists I stan have been dwindling down.

Last edited:
ANOTHER SF9 FAN, FINALLY I'VE MET YOU

I found kpop when a friend came across I Need U by BTS. Ever since I gradually just fell into loving other groups.

1. exo
2. got7
3. blackpink
4. bts
5. twice
6. sf9
7. wanna one
8. red velvet
9. seventeen
10. stray kids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back