• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

How would I go about finding them?

Lightna

Local Ceraunophile
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
There was this RolePlay called Greysquare that I was part of, and I was just about to respond to it, but it's gone now. I've tried looking through my posts, searching it, I even clicked the link to it in my computer's history, but the page simply said 'error, not found.' It's a new RolePlay, so I don't understand why the creator would delete it. Could someone please help me find them so I can ask them why? Unfortunately, I don't remember their name because I didn't think I'd have a reason to keep tabs on them. I'm just very sad right now, as I really liked where that was going.

Do you by chance have that link in your history that says 'error, not found'? I may be able to help you easier if I have it. (:

Ah, nevermind. I did end up finding it in our logs. It appears the creator of the roleplay did delete it. I have no answer as to 'why' though.

Oh, okay. Could you ask? Or let me know who they are so I can? It was my first group RolePlay, so I was really excited to do it, however I'm a really busy person and haven't been able to reply for a couple of days. It was up yesterday, but I was only at home for about five hours and didn't have time to respond. I thought surely it would be up when I got home today.

I'm sure they had his or her reasons. ^__^ I don't see a need to justify asking them to explain; however, if you would like any of your content from the roleplay: your posts, your character sheet, or whatever, I'd be happy to retrieve it for you!

I just don't think it's right for them to do that without at least giving us a warning first. I actually cried when I found out that it was gone. Partially because I feel like it's my fault. I think, perhaps if I'd been more active, it wouldn't be gone. I need an answer for closure reasons, if nothing else.

That's a bummer. Wrote up a character for it, hated it, trashed it, and was gonna write another. Back to the hunt I suppose.

A lot of RPs die before they ever get off the ground, it is not unusual for that to happen. It can be a bit annoying when you've gone through the entire process of making a CS for an RP only to have the ST/GM not even get it past the opening scene. I have been in many RPs that, due to a myriad of reasons just ended up dying. It's something that happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back