How The Hell Does This Work? (Intro Time!!)

Alien9

WABAM!! Alien on the scene! Hey folks, so this website is just one big mess, a blob of confusion wrapped neatly with a pretty cool layout ig. BUT ANYWAYS! I obviously have come from a far away land in search of some roleplaying. So here I am, trying to fit the criteria thingy...AND SCENE!!! Back to writting my essay now. Which is due tom.

I really am confused. I didn't mean to sound insulting and call this place a mess. Just confusing. Note: Choose ur words properly.

I'd say any. I like a ride range of things from Spider-man, to uh. Spiderman. And like original plots too.
Well i need a miles morales for myself from the new spiderman from disney xd or from the spiderverse.
But my group i have is a high school dc marvel group, we are always looking for new people to join, currently we need a thor because of loki in the group but you can be any character in the group just peter parker from comic and ghost spider aka gwen are taken in the group

Well i need a miles morales for myself from the new spiderman from disney xd or from the spiderverse.
But my group i have is a high school dc marvel group, we are always looking for new people to join, currently we need a thor because of loki in the group but you can be any character in the group just peter parker from comic and ghost spider aka gwen are taken in the group
Ghost Spider? Spider-Gwen? I mean I could possibly take that Miles Morales spot. My favorite and most relatable spiderman tbh

Ghost Spider? Spider-Gwen? I mean I could possibly take that Miles Morales spot. My favorite and most relatable spiderman tbh
Ghost spider is spider gwen official name change. That would be great for myself and the group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back