News How much would be enough to donate to survivors of Harvey?

How much would be enough to donate to survivors of Harvey? If you were worth the same as ROBLOX?

• 25,000 USD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100,000 USD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >100,000 USD

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Golden General

The "Leader" of the ROBLOX Immmigrants
This question will not make that much sense without context.

So I checked the ROBLOX forums recently and people seem to be angry at the 75% donation drop from 100k to 25k towards survivors at Houston.

Originally, the two hats that were going to be on sale for donations, the Texas Rodeo Hat (Texas Rodeo Hat - ROBLOX) and the Wild West Ranger Hat (Wild West Ranger Hat - ROBLOX) were supposed to reach 100k USD in a week, but they cut 75% of it and will give 25k instead. If you check RN&D, people are not happy about this change. I will simply quote a few responses from the ROBLOX forum.

What Roblox did was like giving two 5 dollar bills to a hobo then taking one back from his hand
iHowAboutNo
25K is not enough for 27.86 million that are in Texas
tinfoiledbloxed

I'll remind you, this is a nearly billion worth company we are talking about that makes 250k a day. (Worth Of Web Calculator - Worth Of Web Academy) who decide to give their community SEVEN DAYS to provide 25k USD worth of Robux. Just 10% of their daily revenue.

Back to the question at hand. If you were worth 1 Billion dollars and made 250k dollars per day, would you donate only 10% of your daily revenue, donate 40% of your daily revenue, or donate even more than that?

This question will not make that much sense without context.

So I checked the ROBLOX forums recently and people seem to be angry at the 75% donation drop from 100k to 25k towards survivors at Houston.

Originally, the two hats that were going to be on sale for donations, the Texas Rodeo Hat (Texas Rodeo Hat - ROBLOX) and the Wild West Ranger Hat (Wild West Ranger Hat - ROBLOX) were supposed to reach 100k USD in a week, but they cut 75% of it and will give 25k instead. If you check RN&D, people are not happy about this change. I will simply quote a few responses from the ROBLOX forum.

What Roblox did was like giving two 5 dollar bills to a hobo then taking one back from his hand
iHowAboutNo
25K is not enough for 27.86 million that are in Texas
tinfoiledbloxed

I'll remind you, this is a nearly billion worth company we are talking about that makes 250k a day. (Worth Of Web Calculator - Worth Of Web Academy) who decide to give their community SEVEN DAYS to provide 25k USD worth of Robux. Just 10% of their daily revenue.

Back to the question at hand. If you were worth 1 Billion dollars and made 250k dollars per day, would you donate only 10% of your daily revenue, donate 40% of your daily revenue, or donate even more than that?
As a Robloxian who really hates the company and much of the community but not the platform
All of their money and give their platform to someone who can actually platform.
I voted out of spite.
If I was worth 1B dollars and making 250K a day, I'd give all my revenue for about a month or so. Whatever 250000x31 (I'm not a cheapskate I'll do it in October) is.
BUT
As a company Roblox does put their money back into their business, not into their wallets to live off of. They do have that.
BUT ONLY THAT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back