How Far Is Too Far To Look Back in Interest Checks?

Consumed

Currently Being Devoured By RPs

Hey. So this is just a random question, but it's been itching in the back of my head for a bit now. When looking at interest checks (keep in mind I'm focused on the 1 x 1 section), is there an unspoken rule in how far you go back? I'm guessing it's personal preference, but I'm not really sure. When I'm searching for new one on one roleplays, I usually only go back four days. Would it be strange to go back further? Or is it strange that I only go that far back?

(Also, I apologize if I gave this thread the wrong prefix. I looked at the guide, and I thought this was the most fitting for my question. )

I would say it depends on the activity on the thread. I only go back a couple of days and only look at threads that are responded to by the OP on a frequent basis, but I'm looking for a partner who is fairly active. If you're less active, going back a bit father may make sense.

In the past I've never gone past a few days unless the thread hasn't been replied to in which case I'd assume the OP was still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back