Other How far do you think Humour is allowed to go?

As far as: "Y'know how people think white guys can't jump? I bet those people haven't seen the 9/11 tapes."

I hate myself.

Last edited:
As far as: "Y'know how people think white guys can't jump? I bet those people haven't seen the 9/11 tapes."

I hate myself.
Lol. I got one.
So a Russian goes to the doc for a eye exam.
The doctor asked the Russian "Read out the words on the sheet. Covering your left eye."
After 12 seconds, of awkward silence. The doctor asked him, "Are you having trouble? Can you read off it"
The Russian replied back dumbfounded "Can I read it? It's my brother's name!"

Lol. I got one.
So a Russian goes to the doc for a eye exam.
The doctor asked the Russian "Read out the words on the sheet. Covering your left eye."
After 12 seconds, of awkward silence. The doctor asked him, "Are you having trouble? Can you read off it"
The Russian replied back dumbfounded "Can I read it? It's my brother's name!"

I laughed. Thank you.

A wee little story that I have made funnier... but some will still find it offensive.

One day, I was 14 going on 15 and I visited relatives. Now, I wasn't wearing anything too interesting, just tight black jeans and a pink long sleeved shirt. Underneath, I had a tight red sports bra (Which will come into play later).

One of the relatives said he wanted to show me something. So he pulled me aside into his room. First, he sat me on his mattress. I bounced because I thought like a 10 year old. He showed me a few pictures... and then he got on top of me and squished me like a massive Hutt.

I squirmed and asked him to please stop so I could go. He apparently didn't hear me, so he forced a couple of kisses instead. I blew a raspberry and kept squirming. I did not like it one little bit.

He tried to grope me. Getting under my shirt was easy. Messing with my bra... didn't really work. I wasn't cooperating and his fingers were like big, fat sausages, too plump to do anything. So he squeezed and clawed, but couldn't accomplish much.

He made an attempt to mess with my jeans. Just one problem. My jeans were next to impossible to get into and even harder to get off. He was so distracted trying trying to figure out what "jeans" were with his fleshy hands that I was free with one strong twist. He fell off with a fleshy plop. I ran like a chicken.

He tried to continue messing with me a few more times, but consistently failed. His poor fleshy fingers were no match for tight denim and tiny buttons. I got away and wished him curses.

About a month later, he got cancer. I was asked if I thought he needed treatment.

"It's probably nothing;" I replied. "It'll go away by itself eventually."

"By the way, kiddoes, be sure to defend yourselves. He tried to *whispers in their ears*"

And so it was that all the kiddoes started carrying knives. And his cancer advanced to a state where it is incurable. But on the plus side... my 8 year old sister can throw a 6 inch knife into a tree from 10 feet and he can *finally* use his now thin fingers. I have no regrets.
I have a similar story, but it involves a priest instead of a relative.

I believe as long as the other person is okay with your humor it never goes too far if you and your friend are okay with Nazi jokes then joke about that i believe you can joke along as it dosent offend anyone around you

The only form of "humour" that goes too far is direct personal ridicule with malicious intent. This is, in fact, not real humour.

Genuine humour or comedy cannot go too far. Every topic can be used for humour. If certain people feel offended by something as simple as humour, it's their problem. People really need to let go of the idea that everyone else around you is responsible or accountable for your personal issue with something.

I have a similar story, but it involves a priest instead of a relative.

I'd love to hear it, especially if you can give it a humorous spin.

Another cool part to that story - He gave me $50 and told me to come back with a dress like a proper lady. I paid the bare minimum for a non-sexy dress. The rest I used to fix my jeans and work on my garden.

A few weeks later, I was back - with jeans under my dress and a tight belt buckled below my breasts. He was so disappointed.

I'd love to hear it, especially if you can give it a humorous spin.
There's really not much to share. I grew up in a pretty religious area, in a fairly religious family, went to church every sunday all that jazz. It was whatever, I didn't really care much, so to make a long story short and to spare you all the depressing details, let's just say I found out that the priests in my church were a lot like god, because they weren't very interested in you unless you were on your knees.

There's really not much to share. I grew up in a pretty religious area, in a fairly religious family, went to church every sunday all that jazz. It was whatever, I didn't really care much, so to make a long story short and to spare you all the depressing details, let's just say I found out that the priests in my church were a lot like god, because they weren't very interested in you unless you were on your knees.

Sounds like I can put two and two together on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back