• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings How does one survive without caffeine? [open forever! realistic/fandoms inside!] ((updated 5/26/22))

PeacefulResistance

Chicks dig scars, glory last forevr.
hi friends!

My name is CJ, or Cecilia, or CiCi, or 'hey you!', or whatever you want to call me. :)

About me!

+ I am not new to RPing! I have been RPing for 10+ years.
+ I am a 20 something PA student and full time worker, and that is exhausting.
+ I can reply 3-5 times a week - sometimes even more, multiple times a day - but I don't promise that. I promise a few times a week!
+ I consider myself literate. I write in 3rd person, past tense, and I will write 3 - 10 paragraphs per character.
+ I greatly enjoy doubling! I love playing multiple characters - if we are doing a romance RP, please like to double or enjoy playing my love interest.
+ I play typically mxf or fxf.
+I love Romance!

What I am looking for in a partner:
+ Please be willing to plot and plan and fangirl and explain what you want! It's a team effort.
+ Please be willing to match my lengths, literacy, and frequency.
+ Please don't ghost - talk to me if there's something you don't like.
+Please be 18+! I am in my 20s, as I said above.

What I like!!!
+ Fandoms:

- Harry Potter (Marauders**** are preferential, but willing to play anyone/generation or do OCxOC)
- Grey's Anatomy
- Pretty Little Liars

+Besides this, I greatly enjoy slide of life RPs where the characters are 18+.
- College settings
- Friends with benefits
- Coworkers
- Police/Crime
- Band/touring
- Enemies to Friends
Give me allll the angst and darkness.
… anything else? Just ask!

If you're interested please DM me!​

Last edited:
Oooo... You know, I had a very good Police/Crime sort of story in mind if you’d like to hear it! You can send me a PM if you’re interested!

How do you feel about something that's a combination of several of the above? I can see a really good plot where there's like two girls who are grade 'rivals' in one of the best colleges in the country, always trying to out do each other so they have the whole frenemy vibe going. Maybe one day one of the gets abducted and the remaining one is suddenly confused about why she's worried about the others safety after going missing. Mixed feelings stew until the abducted girl is back but she's noticeably different and obviously traumatized. Seeing her former rival like this breaks something inside the other girl and that animosity between them melts away as she tries to get close to the traumatized one and make her feel safe once more. That gentle care inevitably turns the former frenemies to friends to lovers in a way that is sweet but not unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back