Advice/Help How does one ask to be a 'Co-GM' to somebody?

FoolsErin

when you at the when you you when the
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have-as I've known throughout my entire life-a head full of ideas. Some of these I think are pretty acceptable roleplay concepts. The problem is lays in that I don't really know how to get a roleplay started. How soon do you make the sign-ups after the interest check? How long do you wait for people to sign-up? How do you know you've got "enough" people for a roleplay? I feel like I could figure it out in a "watch and learn" situation, see somebody actually do it and try to fit my feet in their footsteps, with some alterations of course. What I imagine in this situation is I help with world-building and a good portion of the ideas, whilst someone who actually knows what they're doing takes the wheel.

I just don't know who, how, or where to ask about setting up a situation like this. Help.

I'm currently in the midst of writing a couple of roleplays and could use a co-gm, so if you're interested just send me a pm.

Take responsibility in an RP, and force them to dump work loads on you. Generally Co-Gm's cover what you're bad at.

I have one that's my whip because I suck at being mean. I have another that organizes crap for me.

What can you offer the GM, or cover for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back