• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help How do you make threads?..

Spoiled Widow

| Videogames, Cartoons, Animes. |
Alright, this might sound completely idiotic but I've yet to understand how you're supposed to post anything on this website..
I'm aware I'm creating one right now, but I can't seem to figure out how to make one out of the 'Questions and Information' place.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I'm sorry for my confusing and idiotic question haha.

Hello and welcome! You create a thread anywhere else the same way you did here - by clicking on the Post New Thread button. It should be in more or less the same place anywhere that making threads is allowed. Some places, it's not - in the Hosted Projects section, for example, permissions work a little differently because you have to apply first before you can make a Hosted Project, and within each one, only certain people may have permission to create threads.

I hope that answers your question? If not, ask again and I'll do my best. ^33^

Hello and welcome! You create a thread anywhere else the same way you did here - by clicking on the Post New Thread button. It should be in more or less the same place anywhere that making threads is allowed. Some places, it's not - in the Hosted Projects section, for example, permissions work a little differently because you have to apply first before you can make a Hosted Project, and within each one, only certain people may have permission to create threads.

I hope that answers your question? If not, ask again and I'll do my best. ^33^
Thank you so much haha, again, my apologies for this unclear and honestly idiotic question.

You aren't the first to ask it ^;3^ Feel free to ask anything else you need help with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back