How do you do, fellow kids?

Squiddly

People keep telling me I'm an adult??
Hello! I'm Squid (or Kate, but Squid has been my nickname / writing name since I was like... Ten.) I'm new, obviously, and pretty interested in getting involved!

I've been text based rping for.... More years than I care to admit out loud. Or in text. I've done pretty much everything, genre wise, because I'm mostly just here for that good, good writing and plotting and connections!

Peace out, boy scout~

Welcome to the site! I’d love to start an rp with you, if you’re down, feel free to send me a pm!

Hi Squid! Welcome to RPN and I hope you have a good time and make some new pals and find some pretty cool RPs! <3

Hullo, I'm Erin. If you've got any questions on where to go from here, feel free to start a conversation with mwah!

Thank you, all! Appreciate the welcomes. ;) Once I have more time to look things through (because I'm still acclimating myself) I'll definitely hit some of y'all up. Or if you have ideas and wanna throw them my way, I am always up for that. I'm pretty flexible and willing to go with just about anything.

why hello there, fellow squid! ;>

i haven't a clue who you are, but you seem cool enough, so if you ever happen to yeet your ass over into an rp, consider giving me a mention! it's pretty nice having the time for some arr-pee. and, welcome to rpnation! here's to hoping you have a good time

Hello! I'm Squid (or Kate, but Squid has been my nickname / writing name since I was like... Ten.) I'm new, obviously, and pretty interested in getting involved!

I've been text based rping for.... More years than I care to admit out loud. Or in text. I've done pretty much everything, genre wise, because I'm mostly just here for that good, good writing and plotting and connections!

Peace out, boy scout~
Hiya! And welcome!

Peace out, boy scout~
Wanna roleplay with me possibly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back