How do I introduction ._.

Mikaru

the Woof
Erm...hiya, my name is Mikaru. I'm...not really that special. I don't know many skills, and I think I'm pretty anti-social. (So why am I on this website? *shrugs*)

I like to play games a ton, specifically osu!, League of Legends (DotA too complicated for me/I'm too n00b for that.), and any free-to-play game, really. (Oh, and also Minecraft. Although rarely and with friends most of the time.)

I also play Terraria a ton; I'm a staff member on a server for Terraria. (woo, lookatme, i'm sooo special...)

Um...my steam name is [TN]Someone and I use Steam a lot. (If you're ever going to be my friend on Steam (such narcissism.), prepare for a lot of "[TN]Someone is now playing osu!.")

Err...well, that's a lot of gaming stuff. As for roleplay...I'm really new to it; I've only roleplayed with a group of friends...

...And that's about it for my rambling about nothing. Hooray.

EDIT (if that's even allowed...sorry.): As for roleplay, I don't think I have much experience with roleplay, and I especially don't have any with creating one. I'd be interested in any type, but if I'm somehow horrible at RPing, I'm sorry...

Last edited by a moderator:
ohai, another gamer >_< I played Tera for a while, but seem to always run back to WoW personally. Other than that, i stick to any random game that seems interesting.

Oh, and I'm also sort of new to roleplays, at least the forum based ones, so good luck to us both?

Welcome to RpN, Mikaru! :D

We're pretty friendly here so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Also, make sure to pop by the Chat and say hello. It's a great way to interact with other members of the site.

What kind of roleplays are you interested in?

[QUOTE="Darth Pai]Welcome to RpN, Mikaru! :D
We're pretty friendly here so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Also, make sure to pop by the Chat and say hello. It's a great way to interact with other members of the site.

What kind of roleplays are you interested in?

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I'll pop by the Chat tomorrow; I'm on Tapatalk and it's 1:32 AM...lol.

The only roleplays I've ever been in was with my friends, which was extremely casual (although one did develop some detailed ones...I think.)

(I think) I'd be interested in most RPs... (although being interested is different from actually RPing... .-.)

Andreana said:
ohai, another gamer >_< I played Tera for a while, but seem to always run back to WoW personally. Other than that, i stick to any random game that seems interesting.
Oh, and I'm also sort of new to roleplays, at least the forum based ones, so good luck to us both?
Ohai!

MMORPGs are...not really my thing. It's not that the game is horrible and I don't like it, but it's... a lot of grinding, and it'd be better if I actually had some people to play it with. (And I don't think I've ever tried Tera or WoW...)

yeah, I stick mostly to MMORPG's, I guess mainly because of my friend. The grinding.. I guess you get used to, and when I get tired of it, I hop onto other games or other interests. I'm terrible at any FPS games, so I only play those when me and my friends want a good laugh..

Lately, I've been stuck with minecraft, though, so somewhat the same as Terraria? I think I have the game on steam, but never really tried it out.

It's nice to have a friend to play a game with. Grinding isn't my type of thing; my eyes start to droop when I try to grind...

Minecraft is pretty okay, but I don't really have a server to stick to, so I don't play it often.

Terraria's an okay game...although I'm pretty sure I'm playing it completely wrong. *shrugs*

lol, I do that with minecraft. Mostly i just single player it O.o But I do host my own server for me and my friends every now and then, or play factions or pixelmon. still new to it, though

I could probably host my own server as well, but it's not like anyone ever plays on it...

Just thought I found my first RP...then I tried to create something, went down the sheet, and then silently, mentally cried because I couldn't fill in a space...

Then again, it's 2:09 AM. Maybe if I tried at a different time, I could think of an idea...

I'm still looking for an RP. Don't know what I'm looking for right now, so that makes it harder, i guess. And thinking of maybe creating my own.. if I can ever get the ideas straight, and find others interested xD

Good luck on trying to find an RP and/or make one. :D

Maybe I might join, but iunno. I'm just using Tapatalk's timeline for this forum and looking at random topics that I happen to find.

Tapatalk's O.o No idea what that is xD But yeah, if I ever get my ideas straight, and you find it interesting, feel free to join :D

Alrighty, thanks! Good luck and...uh...welcome to RpN...!

Also, Tapatalk is some forum application or something... I think it's only for Android, but not sure. It basically lets you post in most forums.

wow, sounds cool. If it works for Iphone too, I might check it out.. At least untill I can get a new phone xD

It's an okay application...although it's really simple and straight to the point, so you don't get to see the website's beautiful theme... :(

Anyways, I'm heading to sleep after this post. It's almost 3:00 AM, so good night! :D

yeah, I wanted to find one to join up, before venturing about making my own. But I have all theese ideas floating about, that would work well for a new RP, if I ever got around to untangle the good ideas from the bad ideas.

Welcome, Mikaru :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We're glad to have you :)

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]Welcome, Mikaru :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We're glad to have you :)

[/QUOTE]
Agh, I replied too late...

Thanks! Still exploring the site...it has a nice style. ( :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back