• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help How do I get rid of this line in tabs?

youngkyun

sad but rad
Code:
[centerblock=30][bg=#DCDCDC][div=float:center;background-color:white;margin: auto;background-position: 50% 30%;border-radius: 50%;border: 2px solid #DCDCDC;height:150px;width: 150px;overflow:hidden;][IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/7807fb72ac93f28ab72f03b38a291714/tumblr_oocb05uzz41w73lqxo1_r1_400.gif[/IMG][/div]

[div=width:300px;height:300px;margin:auto;center;background:#DCDCDC;][tabs][tab=hello] [div=height:300px;margin:auto;center;]f[/div][/tab][tab=h3llo][div=height:300px;margin:auto;center;]fo[/div][/tab] [tab=hell0][div=height:300px;margin:auto;center;]fg[/div][/tab][/tabs][/div][div=height:0px;][div=height:50px;background:#DCDCDC;position:relative;margin:auto;top:-300px;width:300px;pointer-events:none;][size=20px][b][font=Arial][color=black][color=transparent]////\\[/color]some[color=transparent]///\\/[/color]some[color=transparent]////\\/[/color]some[/color][/font][/b][/size][/div][/div][/bg][/centerblock]

How would I get rid of the lines?

The width of the div box around your tab code was too small, I made it 330px (instead of 300px) and it fits all three tabs on properly. The other lines happened because the boxes covering the tabs weren't large enough to cover the default tab line underneath the boxes, if that makes sense. I made that the same as the other one, 330px and it fits now.

These are the two bits I changed, both are where your tab code is. The latter line is where your div box is covering the tabs (the code is after your tab code), and the former line is the outer div box encasing your tab code.

div=width:330px;height:300px;margin:auto;center;background:#DCDCDC;

div=height:50px;background:#DCDCDC;position:relative;margin:auto;top:-300px;width:330px;pointer-events:none;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back