• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

How do I delete my account?

At least before the update, deleting accounts was not possible at all due to databank-related issues, as far as I remember correctly. Even the staff was not able to do so, advising to just change the password (and e-mail, maybe? not sure anymore), such that no relevant data is left behind. There are people out there, however, who know both whether this still holds and who can explain things much better, shouldn't take too long until one of them answers...

Last edited by a moderator:
At least before the update, deleting accounts was not possible at all due to databank-related issues, as far as I remember correctly. Even the staff was not able to do so, advising to just change the password (and e-mail, maybe? not sure anymore), such that no relevant data is left behind. There are people out there, however, who know both whether this still holds and who can explain things much better, shouldn't take too long until one of them answers...

This information still holds true.  No one is able to delete an account from RpNation.  I'm sorry that you have come to this decision, @Nagativezero.  I hope that you may reconsider.

Sorry, we can't delete accounts however. It's actually impossible to do just like on any forum.

Why do you want your account deleted?

Sorry, we can't delete accounts however. It's actually impossible to do just like on any forum.

Why do you want your account deleted?

Because I don't come on here.

I made my account once around one or two years ago, and following that I was banned and wasn't informed of the reason behind the ban. After that I left and didn't come back until a few days ago. And the reason I came back was to find out how to delete my account because I kept getting notifications via email and they were getting rather annoying. 

This information still holds true.  No one is able to delete an account from RpNation.  I'm sorry that you have come to this decision, @Nagativezero.  I hope that you may reconsider.

Don't worry nothing bad happened I just don't come here..

As others have said, accounts can't be deleted, but you can remove your e-mail address from it and then the site can't send notifications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back