• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

How do I delete a role play?

Shog

The Infinite Being
Basically I just need to delete a role play and start fresh, but I can't find the delete button.

Hello! I didn't want to make a new thread because I basically have the same request as the OP of this thread. I'd like my roleplay (http://www.roleplaynation.com/resources/faerie-magic.5082/) to be deleted since I've decided it's not a good idea to make this into a roleplay since it is based on a story I am writing. So I would appreciate it if my rp could please be removed from the site. Thank you!

A bit OT but in the same general topic, but is there a way to sort of retire an rp instead of completely deleting it?

All users have the ability to delete their own roleplays. Simply open each roleplay tab into a separate browser tab, then click the delete button on the bottom of the first post. Confirm your deletion and done. It's gone.

If you want to delete a roleplay, delete the first post. The delete button will be along the bottom near 'report, bookmark' etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back