Food How can we improve upon garlic bread?

Cilantro. Has anyone said cilantro yet? Chop up some cilantro and toss that on top before you bake it, and that garlic bread will come out A+, 10/10 would eat again.

Cilantro tastes like soap. :S well at least it does to 10 percent of the population.

Just cheese is always great. At a restuarant I go to they have as an intro, a large fluffy garlic bread, drenched in butter, and covered in cheese. It's delicious.

I.... I´m so sorry! I honestly don´t know what could have come over me to say such things like ¨could garlic bread be improved? How could we improve it?¨

I realize now that it´s slander against the divine foodstuff, and that any doubt to the holy taste implied that it´s not as perfect as it is.

I´m disgusted with myself, and I promise to never let such hogwash leave my unworthy mouth again.

It´s only by the grace of the Bread that I haven´t been burnt to a crisp by now, and I send my constant praise to it.

I hope all of you can forgive me, too.

( V _ V )

If you want a very nice, cheesy garlic bread, listen up - I've got a good recipe.

First off, you buy a baguette, you know, the ones that aren't ready yet but you need to bake them in the oven for abt. 15 mins? Those ones. You get one of those delicious motherfuckers and you can get started.

Second thing you do, is you start cutting it as you normally would, but you don't cut all the way through, meaning you can break off separate slices but don't go all the way. Now's the time to drizzle a bit of olive oil into the cracks. Why? Because it tastes good and keeps the bread from going too soggy. That's why.

Next, you get four cloves of garlic. Yes, four. Make sure you don't have a significant other OR give them half of the bread, because they're not gonna love you if you come home reeking of this bread. Next thing you do is you get a frying pan and you fry up these cloves, with the skin on, until you can feel they're becoming slightly mushy. When that happens, you cut them in half and squeeze the garlic out. See how easy that goes? Easy peasy. You spread a bit of this garlic mash between each slice of bread along with a little sprinkling of sea salt. Nomnomnom, f'n delicious.

You can add pepper if you want to, but it is optional.

Now, cut up some buffalo mozzarella into slices and stick them between your garlic-y bread slices. Make sure you get a little bit of olive oil on the crust and on the mozzarella now. Put this garlic bread into the oven for ten minutes or until the mozzarella has gone slightly golden brown.

Enjoy!

It is indeed a perfect concept, but the question here is the execution.

First of all spare no expense. Make or grow all of the materials from scratch. Build an oven from hand crafted bricks made from volcanic clay blessed by a master chef. Then make the bread with only the finest most perfect grains, and sentient yeast. But before cooking you must ignite the fire with a historically significant document no less than 400 years old. Then sacrifice a true innocent to the flame. Once done cooking eat only on February 29th on top of a mountain after fasting for 1 week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back