How About We Don't Jump Off A Cliff

LegyLance

A Meme in a Freddy Freaker suit
'If all your friends jumped off a cliff, would you jump too?'

Why yes. If that cliff was falling deeper and deeper into RP websites because I'm honestly too obsessed for my own good and take on way too many RPs at once to be healthy but I do it anyway because hey what's the worst that could happen? Probably a lot, honestly. But let's not stress about that! Instead how about I finally stop blabbering on like the high schooler trying to fill up a 2,000 word essay I am and get right into my introduction.

I'm Lance! Well, that's one of my names? I go by a few. Lance, Varian, Mari... Haha, I seem to 'collect' names from characters I like from shows. Perk of being non-binary I guess, can use any name I want and no one can tell me 'But that's a boys name!' I'm also one massive lesbian. I really... really need a girlfriend but I digress.

As for RP stuff, like I said I tend to take on way too many than I should but I'm usually pretty good with replies! The only times I don't reply within a few hours is when I'm sleeping, at school, or some other rare circumstance. I tend to stick to fantasy/mideval since those appeal to me the most but I've been trying to branch out more! Recently I've started a 1920s Speakeasy Mafia esc RP with someone on a different site! I've also been slowly falling into the deep, dark hole that is space and soulmate AUs. So, if any of you are willing to indulge me I'd be thankful!

I've probably drabbled on for too long as is, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back