• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern House Of Cards: The Beginning Of PeachTree

LittleBearii

Secret Potato
Upon the large building estate of the laid a large well painted sign that spelled 'PeachTree Academy' in well format, topped off with gold encasing around the edges. The building itself was in lament terms, eerily beautiful with having the outer surface on the bricks being painted a light mix between peach/ tan on one side, darker tan on the other side by side, then added the roof patterned in turquoise and white. It was a simple 4 story type establishment with each room serving different classes for yearly mixed students. Yet the 1st floor was set for the activities contained for the athletics and the other 2nd - 4th floors were set for the studies. Whereas, outside on the front of the building laid the community garden of last year's students that planted the marigolds that primly glimmer under the sun when you climb of the steps. On the far left side behind the main building set a large sturdy peach tree that already bears it's fruit for the appropriate season of spring. Students of new and old were placed everywhere in the front area of the building, having the main double doors open for the curious parents & kids to check out the building along with classes. But the first bell ring indicated that it was time for the first day of becoming a true student.

Soon as the final 5 minute morning bell set off, it was time for the real games to begin. As every student took their seats in the classroom's and everyone being accounted for, every blinders in each room at once closed, lights being dimmed as masked people ranged from young to old, male or female walked in with a cart. And on top of the carts that they've catered in were sealed small envelopes encased by a bright red seal with an icon of peach tree. The names were scripted on the front along with year, name, and age were handed out by the correct person. The Teachers, once knowing every student gotten their cards, went over to the cart and pressed the button on the handles. Briefly, this deep chipper toned voice buzzed in over the main intercoms inside the classrooms "Gooood morning ladies and gents to your first day of being a fellow peachy picker of our academy!! Now I know some of you eager beavers are wondering what's with these envelopes or some if previous 'players' already know, then keep it yourselves. Inside the envelope is a special card containing what will be your intense fate of how you will live day by day on these school grounds. I'm sure whatever card it is, you'll strive through. Once your lovely teachers & staff take note for what your status is, you can continue to your normal scheduling, I'm Principal Leegins. And today's food is pizza day! To keep in saucy spirits~" And like as one, the many masked men and women filed up to every desk, took the card and envelope from the students, then roughly pressed the two objects together on the desk, leaving the card almost seemed stitched in. Then with different colored wrist bands appearing from their pockets, placed it over every student's arm appropriate status before leaving off as one, along with the carts. Leaving it back to be the silence of realization sinking in.

============================================================================================================

Toddy took a deep sigh heavily finger combing through black curls, the back of his mind wondering what in the ever loving fuck just happened? He was already dozing off when Mr.Dalhi, this bald sweaty brown skinned teacher was making some lame ass joke about proper grammar functions compared for the new year. Then next thing Todd knows some weird masked men came in, gave him this odd envelope got disappointed it wasn't cash, then got slapped on a bright yellow band on his wrist like at a fair before those weird guys disappeared. The other classmates were mumbling a bit about this odd situation as well. Just then Mr.Dahli the stuttered English Teacher, cleared his throat and asked everyone to raise their banded arm. Toddy's dark brown eyes met Mr.Dalhi's when the 3rd year student noticed he was the only yellow band person compared to the other oranges and browns in the room. So, much for trying to blend in huh.

"So, students. Today since being the first day and having to learn this..other system, I will let you all be free to roam around this building area and get to know each other in he process, just remember to bring your English III books tomor--" But his words were faltered by the rush of students swinging open and out the classroom door. A smile held Tom's face, having his hands tucked behind the pant pockets as his eyes scanned over the many lockers and other classrooms that held this floor level that passed him. The bright yellow band clinked at his side when he went down the last steps unto the 1st floor to go scope out the large gym. Finding the basketballs to be in the neat fenced up cart, but there was a stray on the floor that he picked up. "Might as well see how many shots I can do before the bell."

(( There is no posting order for this but, please do state the class, teacher and subject you are in for the post to keep the timeline with the others in line. ))

LEVIATHAN LINKLATER

What's this little card for?
What does it do?

The young gentleman stared at his letter, unopened and laying on his desk near a small lamp. It was already the first day of school, a rush of excitement came down upon him. He received a card, Queen of Hearts, he took another look in his schedule for the day. "Oi, Levi! You going o' not?", his dad suddenly said to him in a slight Cockney accent. "I'll be there in a minute!", he responded as he pinned a small gold rose in his vest. He grabbed his phones and listened to music on his way down. He had a paperboy-esque look with his attire. A small beret with a long sleeved polo that has a vest over it while wearing normal dress pants and black leather shoes. His attire was as formal as your grandfather to any wedding. Levi hopped inside the car and proceeded to go to his new school, Peach Tree Academy.

He finally had arrived to his destination. The school was quite grand. With a gold plaque as it sign, he slightly expected it was a school for the rich and powerful. "Do well on yer' first day of school! Also, some cash if ya' need it.", his father said and gave to him some cash, just a total of 500-hundred buckaroos. "Thank you, dad.", Levi said as he smiled, kissed his dad on his cheek and waved goodbye to him while he went to the school's directory board to find his class. He spotted his classroom, it gathered a small crowd as he tried to enter the room. He took a seat at the back, for a 17 year old, he was quite tall. Around 5'12 was his height, he got it from his father. The class started and the teacher, whose name was Mr. Gibson, announced that the students were free to roam the whole campus. Levi was curious on where to go for the time being. He spotted the academy's gym, he wanted to have a good look at the places he might go to be familiar with it. He entered the room and spotted a black-haired man shooting some hoops. He didn't want to disturb him but he sat down at the bleachers, thinking on what to do for the whole day.

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

Roslyn sat in her chemistry class with Mr.Bowk.She had gotten her card as a smile appeared on her face she clicked on the green band quietly.Keeping it hidden to herself she stood as Mr.Bowk told his class they could have a free period.She walked the halls like she usually does not giving a care in the world.

She wore a black skirt and a black top.Her black heels clicked on the school’s luxurious floors.The second year students moved from her way as she walked just how she liked it.She walked to the gym as she went to the bleachers.Se was thinking to try out for cheerleading this year but she wasn’t sure.She watched a boy with black curly hair shooting hoops when she noticed the yellow band a smirk appeared on her face.

Toddy was on his 10th streak in the row with making the basket until it bounced off by it's rim. Giving a sigh of irritation for trying to at least to hit 20, well that and having to go chase after the ball as it rolled across the lament wooden floor. With a slight jog following in close pursuit of reclaiming the ball, it hit the end stairway of the bleachers. "Heh, think you could just get away." He chuckled picking up the ball and tucked it under his arm, just to turn back off for retake number two with reaching the number 20 of the game hoops.

But as he went to the free-throw line, the older teen paused. Feeling the icy atmosphere of almost being watch from somewhere when his eyes narrowed. Turning his head to scan between a handful of students that lay at the bench, and like of some movie, Todd spotted Rosyln, as she did to him. But the curly haired teen shook it off that smirk of hers for maybe as flirting. Hormones were usually the reason men and women act a certain way and perhaps she liked his skills? He even had to snort at that crazy ass thought, jumping up a bit to toss the ball on the square board and into the basket. "1, 19 more to go."

Roslyn stood up she knew this guy could feel her icy aura.A group of boys with orange bands followed her.”Boys if you would.”She says smirking.

The orange bands go and grab Todd on his second shot.They turn him to face Roslyn as she smiled,”This is my first time seeing you.You must be a third year I am roslyn ”She says to him smirking.

She looks at the others in the room watching as she sees a familiar red wrist band.”Oh queenie can you come here dear.”She says to the queen card holder.

The basketball dropped by his side the moment this group of guys just grab him out of nowhere. "What the fuck is your issue?" Toddy sneered, struggling a bit to free his arms by either side, losing interest with these introductions soon as these group of orange bands tighten his grip. "If you wanted a date from me, this is obviously not the way to handle it." He glanced off, scanning the room in a bit disbelief how these people are already so easily decided and stood around Roslyn like a leader. Tightening his lips as he tried once more to fight the grip off the boys.

Roslyn glared at him,”Date you?You must be joking.I barely know you and also why would The King date the target.But I mean if you got on your knees and begged I could be kind enough to think about it.”She says smirking,”Also if you refused my friends here will show you what it means to disobey your king.”She says

LEVIATHAN LINKLATER

What's this little card for?
What does it do?

The man was quite confused at the scene of a woman, who calls herself as a king, and the man who was shooting some hoops earlier, had appeared to be assigned as a target. Levi still listened to his music, he thought of going to the school's cafeteria, wanting to taste how good was the pizza. He couldn't just leave the man alone with the woman, she was slightly off-putting to watch, bragging her rights as the king. He proceeded to walk away and not deal with the situation, while still hoping for that man to get out of it in a peaceful state.

He finally had arrived to his destination. The cafeteria was nice as it had healthier options for students as well. Levi got himself one slice of a cheese pizza. It was freshly baked, judging from it's heat, aroma, and texture as he ate it. The man started to worry for the black-haired man, wondering if he is fine. Since he is just queen, the woman who was a king had a higher ruling when it comes to subjects. He proceeded to walk slowly towards the gym once more, hoping that nothing had been done to the man.

Toddy had a million and one thoughts going through his head as he glared down to Roslyn. But blinked to no surprise seeing the other male that was labelled 'Queen' left just as quickly as he was called. Now having the followers pissed off with his silent reactions, pushed him down to his knees. He felt every so hand grip around his body but a rough tug by his curls made him look up to Rosyln "Me? Beg to a bitch like you" He laughed a bit aside being obviously outnumbered 6 vs 1 and with that outburst the 'friends' of hers gave Toddy one good uppercut to the torso. As he coughed a bit before being strung back up 'Try again asshole' spoke one of them

Alisoun looked at her blue wristband in a odd kind of disgust. Yes she was the Ace, whoop-de-doo. Honestly she didn't want the status, didn't want the band. This school was cutthroat to no logical extreme and as much as being on the low end was bad she didn't want the higher up position either. As she walked out of Chemistry several people looked at the blue band she wore and whispered among themselves. Ali wove through the crowd trying to find a quiet place to read for a minute or two.

Instead she ended up at the basketball court were the King and a bunch of orange bands were bullying a target. Ali tapped her foot on the pavement nervously wondering if interfere is worth it. What was she kidding, it wasn't worth it, but she was doing it anyway. What's the point of her being the wild card if she didn't stir things up a bit? Time to put a year of acting classes to work then.

"Hey King!" Alisoun yelled at Roslyn her voice sounding a thousand times more confident than she actually was. "I never thought someone of your status would stoop so low. Bullying? And not even being a part of it yourself, just letting your lackeys do the work? Maybe you aren't worthy of your high and mighty title."

“I must admit you do have a pretty face,say my precious target what’s your name?”She says holding his chin in place as she looked at him.”gentlemen be gentle on his face okay.If he pledges his undying loyalty to me I will let him be my guard dog.”She says smirking before going to sit down on the bleachers.”Oh can somebody go get me a Iced Mocha frappe with lots of whipped cream?”She says as a couple girls bow then run off to go get her drink.

Roslyn heard somebody call out to her status as she looked at the ace.Her smile fades,”Hello Ace what can I help you with?Or is your barking the only thing you know how to do?”She asks standing again and walking to the ace card.”But then again if you wanted to be the victim of my bullying as you call it I can show you some.”She says when the girls return with her drink.She then proceeds to pour it on Alisouns head smiling,”Oh you look so much better like that it totally fits your whole wild card vibe.”Roslyn laughs.

"Nothing, just wondering why you'd bother with something like bullying. Supposedly people who bully do it because their insecure or need to stomp on the weak to seem strong. But of course the King wouldn't fall under such a category, that is one of the weak, insecure and petty," Ali mocked, sticking out her tongue and smirking. That all of course was a facade. The nervous and less than confrontational Alisoun was definitely not as cocky as she was trying to appear. She had just wanted to read her book in peace. Why in the world had she stuck her nose into this?

Roslyn smiled,”Well I’m none of those things I am a wonderful king.Those who pledge their loyalty to me Get by with a good life.So all this boy has to do is pledge his loyalty and he won’t be targeted by anybody.”She says to Alisoun.”Oh and by the way you might want to go clean my drink off or else it might stain.”She says smirking.

Alisoun sighed and grabbed the coffee cup and chucked the lid at Rosslyn and the cup at the orange bands holding Toddy. She curtsied and ran off to go change her sweater before her class.

Some of the orange bands wanted to follow Alisoun but Roslyn stopped them.”Let her go I’m alright.”She says turning back to Toddy.”So will you be willing to be My guard dog or will my other dogs have to teach you a lesson?”She asks snapping her fingers as one orange band punched Toddy in the stomach.

Todd took his chance soon as the orange bands relaxed their grip when apparently the...'ace'? Did the most greatest attempt on trying to stop this brute matter, compared to the other student from earlier, at least she didn't walk off 0.2 seconds in. After getting another strong punch to his stomach the raven haired teen took another choked cough. Anger flashed behind his eyes giving Roslyn another dirty glare, giving out with sudden strength Toddy shook off the boys like they were barely holding onto him. Having quicken steps, the older male wrapped his hand around her cheek aiming to absolutely piss her off. He gave Roslyn a soft yet quick kiss, smirking as he bolt off out of the gymnasium and unto the hallway. "I'll do a rain check on that offer sweetie!" He laughed going for the doors.

Todd of course passed that boy from earlier that didn't help him to much avail, but right now he makes a great distraction. He took Levi's arm and shoved him into any of the pursing orange bands before taking the stairs. And soon as his feet touched the 3rd floor, the 2nd bell was ringing clearly. The first period was truthfully over.

LEVIATHAN LINKLATER

Tell me,
why is a royalty system needed?

As Levi was returning to the gym, he sees the man, who was in the gym earlier, running away from what appears to be a group of male students that have orange bands. The man grabbed onto Levi's arm and pushed him towards the oncoming stampede. He almost tripped but he was pushed aside by the squad and fell to the ground on his bum. The bell rang as he tried to maintain his composure and went back to his classroom. He felt confused and scared if he were to study under this academy for a whole school year, how would he survive? This thought ran across his mind multiple times, wondering how vicious the students are, following a system that doesn't apply to real life.

It was already the second period, students were chattering with their new found friends. A teacher entered the room, bald and brown, he introduced himself as Rinso Dali. He was their Speech teacher for the second period. He was slightly awkward to listen as he made jokes on proper English grammar, types of speech, and on what voices to use for specific occasions. Mr. Dali asked everyone in the classroom to raise their bands, browns, oranges, it seemed that he was the only student who had a red band. The teacher looked at Levi with a clear look on his face that was full of sternness. He knew he was queen but was the status really important in the education for the learner? Why should a royalty system be implemented in a college? Whatever the answer to his questions are, he wanted it.

The lecture was over, his ear pods are still playing music for him to relax. He crossed his legs and rested his chin on his hand while still pondering on what to do. Some students gathered around him, waiting for a command. Levi almost fell asleep as he was listening to some tunes from his phone, not knowing that a crowd of students gathered around him. He stood up and went to a window, admiring the scenery from the outside. While he was on the window, a cleaning crew of females wiped his desk and dusted his chair while arranging his things that he left on it. When he returned, a small boy informed him that his area was already cleaned and his things were arranged neatly. Levi was confused as he took a look at his desk, his things that he left were already organized and prepared for the next period. "Thank you, I guess.", he said to the small boy as he returned to his desk. He sat back down at his chair slowly while he counted the amount of students that gathered around him. '5,10,15?!', he thought as he was very uncomfortable with the whole situation.

After Todd’s kiss to roslyn much to her surprise of his kiss her face turned red.He had taken her first kiss as she stood shocked.An Orange band walked to her,”Ma’am are you okay?”He asks when roslyn heard the bell ring.”Find him after school and bring him to my music room!”She commands as the orange bands nod.

Roslyn walked to her class,it was group speech with Rinso Dali.She went and sat in her seat basically ignoring everybody.She sat with her legs crossed along with her arms.She looked out the window,she couldn’t get his kiss out of her head as she slammed her hands on the desk she sighed.

Rinso was definitely completely nervous wreck, watching a bit warily from his desk with having the same royals in his class. And all together most of all? With a sigh, the tanned man stood up from the desk. "As you know children this is a speech group, which means you'll have to be assigned by my choice to go along with countless projects." Looking back to the board the instructor took the chalkboard from his fingers drawing out 'Cooperaton' before taking his seat on top of the desk. "But don't worry, it won't be horrid as long as you all cooperate." He coldly hissed stating mostly at the royals before glancing over to the boy in the yellow wrist band.

Roslyn looked out the window listening to Rinso but just staring out the window.She didn’t notice Todd was in the same classroom.Some orange bands wanted to be paired with Roslyn,they talked amongst themselves about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back