Hotel for the Unwanted [Inactive]

Olivia heard a knock at the door and she imidiately put out her cigarette and answered the door. "Oh hey Andrew, look who actually knocked this time," she said jokingly.

"H-h-ahaha, I've already said sorry, no need to pick on me! Anyway, I've baked some cookies, like you already know. I've been trying to get to know the other residents, and what's the best way to know someone than with their stomach..." He laughed. Andrew as really feeling at home there. It was kind of natural, a place he knew so little would make so much difference on him. He grabbed some cookies and gave to Olivia."Here. I hope you like it. Now seriously, I'd like to apologize for my behavior earlier. I... I didn't know what came over me." He said while sighing. It wasn't his behavior being a peeping tom. "Anyway, I'll better get going. Hope you enjoy your cookies!" He smiled, then went on his way to the other rooms.

Olivia smiled. "Don't worry about it I was just messing around with you," she chuckled and took some of them. "Thank you," she said before hopping back on her bed and took a bite of a cookie. This is so good.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back